Just Jess boujee in name only, beige in all else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One stop shop for your screenshots for council reports (especially the dogs in the kitchen and car she uses to transport food to her other store)

summarize away beautiful friends

Reactions: 8
Well I fought it for a long time but here we are! 😂😂😂
Hi Jess!! 👋👋👋 you’re not special, it’s just everyone else is sick of us bitching about how gross your business practices are! 🤢🤭😜✌🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lol I feel like posting my whole deleted album full of her stupid tit but I don’t want YOU guys to get sick of my posts as well! hahaha 😂😂🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it got me good that she said she can finally head to Takapuna to hang out and have a coffee with everyone (as if she's some kind of mega celeb) and then gets the the shop, says hi to her staff and then sits down to not even help??? Like sorry boss b, your staff aint gona have any respect for you!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, well, well, if it isn't a thread entirely dedicated to BJ aka Boujee Jess, Queen of beige, fake Louis Vuitton, campylobacter and doing duck all being a BoSs, supplier of foot fetish photos and master of uNiQuE kitchen pendant lights. I bet nothing makes you more proud than seeing this thread BJ, enjoy having yet another platform for you to scroll through photos of yourself to have a wank to!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I KNOW we will get there eventually so suuuper early title idea for next thread..
“Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair and sand”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I KNOW we will get there eventually so suuuper early title idea for next thread..

“Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair and sand”

Haha love it!!! I'm still wondering when her staff actually get days off like the girls at huapai

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Looked dead there this morning! No lines today! 🎶But first let me take a selfie!🎶🙄🙄
DF8ED63F-E92C-4733-AD49-C9792131ECEE.jpeg

• Haha
Hmm of COURSE you do Jess! 🙄🙄 SO unlike you to flat out copy another business’ idea! 🤦🏼‍♀️
45140727-AD1D-400C-831E-5C65CB97B19A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's trying to hint for a collab, freebie, failing that she'll copy🤣
Lol OF COURSE she is! 😂🙄🙄🙄 but I mean who WOULDN’T want to work with her?! She provides such engaging, enthusiastic, top tier quality cOnTeNt for every brand she partners with! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ok great Jess, day off for YOU…but when do your bakers have the day off?! They’ve already worked everyday this week, and now HQ is open again soooo….???
DA58AF2A-39A0-40C5-B06D-8868DC08057C.jpeg
5387E009-8E22-4941-9B23-8832D92EF820.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Saw this on one of her staffs page, do we think it's saying something?
Hahaha i reckon! But im a petty witch and this is totally something I'd do if i wanted to throw shade at my boss and their crappy work conditions 🙈

Wow so much for 2 days ago saying "I don't know when I will get a day off" fuk off jess your full of tit

Most buisness owners would forgo the wedding
Honestly I'd be so pissed off if I were her staff, she just swans in when it makes her look good, basks in the 'glory' and then fucks off as soon as she can. Not to mention her sitting at a table drinking coffee and playing solitaire on her laptop with her ugly gucci slides while she watches her minions ACTUALLY work. I'd be surprised if her staff have any respect for her

• Angry
Hahaha i reckon! But im a petty witch and this is totally something I'd do if i wanted to throw shade at my boss and their crappy work conditions 

Honestly I'd be so pissed off if I were her staff, she just swans in when it makes her look good, basks in the 'glory' and then fucks off as soon as she can. Not to mention her sitting at a table drinking coffee and playing solitaire on her laptop with her ugly gucci slides while she watches her minions ACTUALLY work. I'd be surprised if her staff have any respect for her

Totally agree they will not put up with it. That Brittany girl honestly is the one that holds that place she does sooo much and comes up with the flavours and as far as I know the only one who has gone to uni to study it. If she leaves jess will honestly be fucked

Ffs her tiktok is even worse than her insta 🙄
---
Totally agree they will not put up with it. That Brittany girl honestly is the one that holds that place she does sooo much and comes up with the flavours and as far as I know the only one who has gone to uni to study it. If she leaves jess will honestly be fucked
I hope she does leave one day and BJ realises she ain't tit 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.