Just Jess boujee in name only, beige in all else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's Reddit

That's so scummy and low of her bakery to cancel out like that, and because she went on a trip. That's such poor business practice, that's how you lose clients
Itā€™s shockingly poor to do that to someone, especially a wedding with no notice!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s shockingly poor to do that to someone, especially a wedding with no notice!!
Absolutely disgusting behaviour from a business stand point but also morally! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¬
That poor bride! Glad it worked out in the end but wow thatā€™s so bad!

Reactions: 2
Canā€™t even centre the stencils? Thatā€™s something special

And surely thatā€™s a joke with those green donuts šŸ¤Æ wtf!!! Looks like a child did that! Terrible
Wow suuuper low standards if youā€™re calling the ā€œbest birthday cake everā€ šŸ˜®

Reactions: 5
Soz just going back to the chat about telling your boss when youā€™ve been naughty online. Someone did this to me cos Iā€™m just as outspoken when my name is linked to my comments as I am when Iā€™m anonymous LOL.
They sent him screenshots and he was like ā€œok? Iā€™m her boss not her dad Iā€™m not going to tell her off for stuff she does on her personal Facebookā€ hahahaha.
Itā€™s such a weird threat, as if someone is going to be like ā€œomg, not my boss! Iā€™ll never say a bad word about your weird reel ever again!ā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she had a sleep over with like 8 girls at her place other night? Where did they all sleep ? Only has one spare room šŸ¤£

• Haha
Soz just going back to the chat about telling your boss when youā€™ve been naughty online. Someone did this to me cos Iā€™m just as outspoken when my name is linked to my comments as I am when Iā€™m anonymous LOL.
They sent him screenshots and he was like ā€œok? Iā€™m her boss not her dad Iā€™m not going to tell her off for stuff she does on her personal Facebookā€ hahahaha.
Itā€™s such a weird threat, as if someone is going to be like ā€œomg, not my boss! Iā€™ll never say a bad word about your weird reel ever again!ā€ šŸ˜‚
Yep like if you are publicly bagging her own workplace then yea your boss should be told, but this is just laughable.

• Haha
Yep like if you are publicly bagging her own workplace then yea your boss should be told, but this is just laughable.
As a general rule an employer will have an issue with online behaviour that brings the company into disrepute, or that breaches any social media policies they have in place.

If neither is the case, and someone is calling a company to report on the personal actions and choices of their employees online, the most likely scenario is that HR will pass the information to the employee as it might be harassment.

• Wow
Again , if you have 10 staff members how do you need more if everyones days off are mon/tue... looks like people leaving
I wonder if she ever gets any males applying to work there.
Knowing a workplace only had one gender of all employees would put me off working there. Diversity is really positive and important for businesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What in the air head guest speaker is going onnnnn šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Wtf has she got to talk about? How to waste your husbands inheritance on stupid business decisions? How to make a profit by producing really quick and sloppy work and pricing it far too high? How to take a selfie when customers are waiting for you to serve them? How to ensure you're getting enough time to recharge as a business owner? (Granted, she'd be able to speak reaaaaally well on this topic)

Shes probably there to explain to everyone how to get your aimn clad ass in any story or post you make

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.