Just Jess boujee in name only, beige in all else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if she leased that building as a store front and then also leased one of these other ones in the same block to fit out as the kitchen and will run food between them? Regardless it’d still be a fortune to do but I can’t make sense of putting a commercial kitchen into that other space.
They totally would have had to personally guarantee the loans with their house or something. She must be in so much debt.

I think she got it to use as a commercial kitchen, I'm sure she said in her stories. How can she afford to do this yet moans about no wardrobe fit? Or is that just a ploy to get tit for free haha

Reactions: 7
Hahaha your comments always crack me up!!

I’m soooo jealous of Jess ! I wish I was a dumb bimbo bogan grubby bad baker!

she sooo wants to be on boss babes. I reckon she’s gonna send tvnz a package reel. Kennedy the clown was in the background of one of the eps so she’s probably trying to pick his brains on how to get cast.

except it won’t be boss babes, it will be stupid bogan stalker & Edna

I reckon Edna won’t have a bar of it, which is saying something

it’s quite hilarious how much this girl rates herself. I’ve never seen anything quite like it.
I watched their wedding vows and his were ‘im going to keep trying to be a better person’ like she’s out of his league.
I guess that means there’s 2 ppl that have drunk the Jess kool aid 😳
She’s so enamoured with herself- she thinks she’s gods gift. Also that pink dress looks like crap, looks like it was hot glued or gun-stapled together using that tacky pink polyester from her beauty nation stall and the pink fluffy cushion covers

that unit is all concrete, it has no fittings for retail- it’s just an empty box- most units will be office spaces? There are only 2 car parks- if the other units are leased as office not retail, there won’t be spare car parks. There is no closed off space for basic food prep.What planet is she on? Lol!!
Aaaawww 😘😘😘 thanks babes, glad to be of service hahahaha

I’m wondering if maybe Edna & Kennedy are potentially filming the next season of “Boss Babes” and getting content while they’re in SA now?? 🤔

Haha I can’t look at that monstrosity of a “dress” without picturing a shower loofah! 🤣
IMG_8280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if she leased that building as a store front and then also leased one of these other ones in the same block to fit out as the kitchen and will run food between them? Regardless it’d still be a fortune to do but I can’t make sense of putting a commercial kitchen into that other space.
They totally would have had to personally guarantee the loans with their house or something. She must be in so much debt.

Wounder if when Jay's dad died they wer given money and she's using that? Bit on the nose if so as it's technically
How can you make that space into a commercial kitchen with the big window. The sun will stream in while they are baking 🤔

Can afford that but no chilled cabinets 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Gross they “found a tray of donuts they forgot to fill” yuuuuummy I definitely want one of those!! 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Gross they “found a tray of donuts they forgot to fill” yuuuuummy I definitely want one of those!! 🤮🤢

Prob couple of weeks old... noticed she said they are at huapai.... after the person said on here other day how she said they were putting out more but didn't clarify where and now jess says which store...clearly read here. Also clearly read here about her ugly reel as no one commented bad on the post ... you make it sooooo obvious jess... can you try to not be dum?

If he got an inheritance, that’s where the money is coming from. She blabs on and on about winging it and each time she has a brain fart of an idea, but I’ve not seen her talking about meeting with a bank or accountant… I wonder who does her accounts

Is she going to turn it into a commercial kitchen or a storefront? Fitting that out as a commercial kitchen is such a huge mistake
---
Omg so she chose this space for a commercial bakery??? It’s so not the right set up. It’s suitable for small design or architectural groups or online retailers, not a bakery.
she will bankrupt herself on just the electrical
Magnolia 2.0

Maybe she should get some advice 😅

• Haha
Just don’t get why Farmers use her, her ‘reviews’ as as boring and bland as her, and how unappreciative is she of what she’s gifted
Literally $100s worth of products she’ll either never use or shocking, not, give to her mum and she’s SO ungrateful!! 🤬🤬
Don’t know why she bothers with these unboxings, she looks and sounds like she’d truly be ANYWHERE else🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Literally $100s worth of products she’ll either never use or shocking, not, give to her mum and she’s SO ungrateful!! 🤬🤬
Don’t know why she bothers with these unboxings, she looks and sounds like she’d truly be ANYWHERE else🙄🙄

Was the same in last months beauty box with the headband and saying how it was ugly

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Message Farmers. She's done colab posts for other companies over the last six weeks which she (couldn't her bothered by her attitude and poor presentation) was meant to have followed up. She hasn't. I've messaged a couple. Her management company should be following up as well. They sound like they are only in it for the $. Do they also represent Scammy, does anyone know. Message these companies, she's obviously not giving them feedback😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Bets on jess showing the cabinet with her hand with coffee (yet again takeaway cup, where is your keep cup you got that says boss jess?) Actually posting a old pic to make it look like she's Working and she's not, we usually get a mirror selfie so guarantee she ain't working!

Bets on jess showing the cabinet with her hand with coffee (yet again takeaway cup, where is your keep cup you got that says boss jess?) Actually posting a old pic to make it look like she's Working and she's not, we usually get a mirror selfie so guarantee she ain't working!
The new hair is going to be the “is this selfie today” tell! 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A new page for jess to read and complain that people are bullying her 🤣
Jess needs to learn, and that often occurs with maturity, that having an opinion, giving feed back or offering suggestions from a different view point, is not bullying. Telling people you will hunt then out and report then to their boss is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.