Just Jess #4 BJ bit off more than she can chew, down the loo goes the new HQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't understand why you wouldn't just buy maternity jeans if you're buying new jeans for the occasion anyway. The leg would then fit properly - three sizes up will be WAY bigger through the leg than necessary? - and they'll be comfy around the belly?

Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BJ just delivered another of her cbf moments with the haul she was given. From the camera dropping to her lack of enthusiasm, it really was a painful watch.

She needs to remember she is advertising these products, she is so lucky to receive them. Put in an effort. Research, have the decency to know what you are talking about. Looking like you cbf, and you haven't taken the time to learn about your products and literally wing it, shows In the below average presentation.

BJ already had one of the bags she was gifted, she was given some "snackies" what are snackies😡.

A baby carrier, a wooden toy, and a glass bottle. Nothing she could talk about, or even really know what they were for, yet the combined value of these products would be huge.

Receiving products like this she should take the time to know, research and be able to inform her followers. That was a lazy, cbf attempt at a haul. Why doesn't her management company demand higher standards🤷
I can't BELIEVE she got sent one of these baby show bags. Wt the heckkkkkkk
---
Why are these losers so opposed to just buying stretchy maternity jeans and leggings? It’s so cringe.
Right!!! , I'm 10 months pp and still live in my maternity bike shorts lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don't understand why you wouldn't just buy maternity jeans if you're buying new jeans for the occasion anyway. The leg would then fit properly - three sizes up will be WAY bigger through the leg than necessary? - and they'll be comfy around the belly?

Make it make sense
I had this exact same thought but then I realised that maternity jeans often have a stretch material that covers the belly and these basic witches are wanting to put their bellies on show full time.
Maternity jeans that actually cover your bump just won’t do!

Reactions: 8
I had this exact same thought but then I realised that maternity jeans often have a stretch material that covers the belly and these basic witches are wanting to put their bellies on show full time.
It’s like they don’t realise that that stretch fabric covering the bump can provide support and decrease pain! Wonder if they’ll be as keen to show off if stretch marks hit?
But I guess it’s a bigger priority to look extremely stupid. At least the baggy jeans hide Edna’s flaps for once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know, that occurred to me too. ASOS, Bae and heaps of others do under-bump maternity jeans though. They're definitely out there ... it would just involve accepting searching for 'maternity' stuff instead of living in perma-hun mode 🙃

No skin off my nose anyway; if ya wanna be uncomfortable and look stupid go for it! I will just be over here shaking my head when I pass you on the mean streets of Huapai 😂

• Haha
It’s like they don’t realise that that stretch fabric covering the bump can provide support and decrease pain! Wonder if they’ll be as keen to show off if stretch marks hit?
But I guess it’s a bigger priority to look extremely stupid. At least the baggy jeans hide Edna’s flaps for once 😂
When she’s nearly full term in the middle of winter is she going to want that belly out on display in the cold?? 🥶🤰🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BJ when you go to work in a food handling/prep area you change out of your street clothes. A
Dog fur and slobber infiltrated hoodie is NOT suitable in a food service area. Look where your sleeves are.

How many other times did you scratch yourself and never once went through hand hygiene🤢

And your steam wand towel, using to clean down the bench and wipe down the coffee machine, 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just Jess #5 bun in the oven for 2024, sit back and watch the freebies fly through the door

• Haha
Why is she obsessed with having her entire tummy on show?
We get it you’re pregnant ! Lots of people are 😂
I don't think she realizes that literally half the planet has or will be pregnant at some stage and that we've relied on pregnant women to build the population. She may be shocked to learn that in fact, her own mother was even pregnant at least once 😉 we all know BJ thinks she is the very first pregnant woman we've ever seen, therefore she must parade that bloated tummy round all over the show for us to get a good look. Take a quickeze and put a jumper on you bloody idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spy says her display at the hunting lodge was second rate. (Their words - "for a professional baker, it was embarrassing to see) The piping on the cupcakes looked amateurish, they'd used cheap CC cases and the cake was showing through, the donuts had bits of rose adorning them. And it was all very beige and blah.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Spy says her display at the hunting lodge was second rate. (Their words - "for a professional baker, it was embarrassing to see) The piping on the cupcakes looked amateurish, they'd used cheap CC cases and the cake was showing through, the donuts had bits of rose adorning them. And it was all very beige and blah.
Spy as in the herald column or spy as in someone you know

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Most people would push it here so she can enjoy maternity leave but no jess dosnt think into future and just couldn't be arsed this weekend so will have no buisness from this

Reactions: 2
Just Jess #5 Jessicas having a baby, her whole bump on display. We GET it you’re pregnant, please put it away!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.