Just Jess #4 BJ bit off more than she can chew, down the loo goes the new HQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BJ was noticed. Professionalism wasn't a word that was used. She's set her sights on Trish Peng now🤦
Wounder if jess brought up edna to her 🤣
---
Jessica we get it, you are pregnant. However you are going to put your back out if you keep posing like this. It's ok to not have a bump yet it will come I promise you.
She uses the baby as a accessory, poor kid isn't coming into the world to make her jay parents and a fam it's being brought in as a prop, accessory, way to get more money and to edna and for marketing 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ok so I LOVE ✨⭐LAmMiEs⭐✨ (as she referred to them yesterday 🥴) they’re probably my fave sweet treat! ….but for a “bakery” these look SO terrible! They should be one of the “easier” things to make and they just look so sloppy and unprofessional!
…don’t know why I expect anything better from her tbh…although we know JessICA didn’t make them, as shock horror she wasn’t wErKiNg today! 😱🫠🫠

IMG_0269.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
I’ll just leave this here 🤮
I think she was trying to be so Parisian. Eating a croissant outside a bakery in her white sunnies.🤦

Shows she has no idea about the correct size of a croissant, or how to eat one 🤮

You wonder how Jay feels seeing his wife and mother of his child in trashy images like this. At least Edna has standards.

Great profile pic 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she was trying to be so Parisian. Eating a croissant outside a bakery in her white sunnies.🤦

Shows she has no idea about the correct size of a croissant, or how to eat one 🤮

You wonder how Jay feels seeing his wife and mother of his child in trashy images like this. At least Edna has standards.

Great profile pic 😁
Maybe I'm just sheltered but that's the biggest croissant I've ever seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm just sheltered but that's the biggest croissant I've ever seen 🤣
She stole the idea of someone else yet again, there is some place over seas thT fore giant croissants you dip in coffee... and the cookie dough is another rip off trend she copied off tiktok that she will claim as her own

• Wow
Did someone over cook a couple of batches of the donuts. Looks very brown and crispy, in BJ speak burnie

Screenshot_20240309_102906.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hopefully all the stall holders recognized WHO jess was at the baby show and spoke to her and offered her things... God forbid they ignore her like the stall holders did at the show when she wanted to buy equipment for hq 2.0 .... tbh most prob looked other way known she would expect freebies for tit unenthused ads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jessica: Can’t afford baking trays
Also Jessica: Spends $500 at The Baby Show
🙄

• Sick
Jessica: Can’t afford baking trays
Also Jessica: Spends $500 at The Baby Show
🙄
I'm sure she'll be approaching those companies she's tagged to get her money back. How long until Edwards and Co donate to the baby in waiting. Then it will be the steriliser company. She's out to have a sponsored pregnancy and birth, That was a real grovel for freebies🤢

Was she also having a dig at Edna for her choice of jeans. That really was a nasty little passive aggressive comment " lol " 🤣 you can tell when BJ is angry, she always adds lol as a means to "break" her comment. We see you BJ👀

Why can't BJ say what size pants and other outfits she now has to size up to wear. She could be so relatable to other mum's. She will dislike her third trimester. There is nothing wrong with wearing a size 10 or 12, what is wrong, is trying to hide it. Shrieks body negativity

Screenshot_20240309-181102_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
Why are these losers so opposed to just buying stretchy maternity jeans and leggings? It’s so cringe.
Because they don't want to admit there getting bigger unless they are acknowledging there "bump" for a photo.. it's pathetic. If they can't do that it shows the sense of immaturity and self conscious

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she'll be approaching those companies she's tagged to get her money back. How long until Edwards and Co donate to the baby in waiting. Then it will be the steriliser company. She's out to have a sponsored pregnancy and birth, That was a real grovel for freebies🤢

Was she also having a dig at Edna for her choice of jeans. That really was a nasty little passive aggressive comment " lol " 🤣 you can tell when BJ is angry, she always adds lol as a means to "break" her comment. We see you BJ👀

Why can't BJ say what size pants and other outfits she now has to size up to wear. She could be so relatable to other mum's. She will dislike her third trimester. There is nothing wrong with wearing a size 10 or 12, what is wrong, is trying to hide it. Shrieks body negativity

View attachment 2804101
I’m surprised she DIDN’T say what size! We know she loves ANY excuse to say how
✨⭐TeEnY tiNy & SmOLL⭐✨ she is!
“Guys I’m usually a size XXXXS but I had to go up 3! sizes to an XS! OMG i’M gEtTiNg SoOo BiG! The BuMp iS bUmPiNg!” 🥴🥴

• Haha
Why is she obsessed with having her entire tummy on show?
We get it you’re pregnant ! Lots of people are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.