Just Jess #5 Here comes Boujee Baby number 1, featuring maternity shoots with a pushed out tum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thread #5 already!

Thread title thanks to @imunemployedanditsfriday

Summary:

Acting like she's the first woman to be pregnant,
Still posts 754929377483 photos per day of her pushed out bump to make sure everyone knows,
Still violating food safety protocols,
Still making food and drinks with her clothes covered in dog hair and slobber,
Still copying Edna,
Fishing hard for free baby stuff 🎣
Still charging ridiculous prices for baking that is covered in food pathogens 🦠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Here’s some iNsPo for you Jess, how about a clean, short, polish free ✨⭐MoMeNt⭐✨ ya know, because you work in the food service industry and you SHOULDN’T HAVE and/or fake nails!! 🦠🧫🐛🤢🤬

IMG_0290.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, there SoOo many things only SHE can do! 🙄🙄 So god help whoever she actually manages to hire to “train up exactly like her” so she can “step back” 😬😬
What a joke! She actually couldn’t wErK ANY LESS! 🥴🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, there SoOo many things only SHE can do! 🙄🙄 So god help whoever she actually manages to hire to “train up exactly like her” so she can “step back” 😬😬
What a joke! She actually couldn’t wErK ANY LESS! 🥴🫠
How is she going to cope being a mother? She's going to get a real reality check. Cnt just quit being a mother in the day you got to keep going

Reactions: 7
Wow thread #5 already!

Thread title thanks to @imunemployedanditsfriday

Summary:

Acting like she's the first woman to be pregnant,
Still posts 754929377483 photos per day of her pushed out bump to make sure everyone knows,
Still violating food safety protocols,
Still making food and drinks with her clothes covered in dog hair and slobber,
Still copying Edna,
Fishing hard for free baby stuff 🎣
Still charging ridiculous prices for baking that is covered in food pathogens 🦠
My very first thread title 🥰
I was kind of hoping for an award … might I request a 3 day old cream donut?
What about a dry cuppie? 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My very first thread title 🥰
I was kind of hoping for an award … might I request a 3 day old cream donut?
What about a dry cuppie? 😇
Here you go, can be even better than a three day old cream donut.

Your award is a box of delights, savory and sweet mixed together🤢, sorry some one was hungry and tried the roundie, just eat from the other side. If you are allergic to dog, maybe take an antihistamine before eating. Congratulations👏👏👏

Screenshot_20240307-131028_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How is she going to cope being a mother? She's going to get a real reality check. Cnt just quit being a mother in the day you got to keep going
She’s going to expect A LOT from Jay! He’ll still be working long hours, 6 days a week and as soon as he walks in the door she’ll be palming that baby off to him, being soOoOo tired from “mumming” all day!
She does realise iDoL/bEsTiE Edna is going straight back to work the day after giving birth right?? No way in HELL Jessica will be wanting to do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘JEdna’ 😂
She’s such a narcissist I’d not be surprised in the slightest if she just names her Jessica Jnr “JJBB” ..she’s built an ✨⭐EmPiRe⭐✨ remember?! …bebe can carry on the LeGaCy! 🙄🙄🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a narcissist I’d not be surprised in the slightest if she just names her Jessica Jnr “JJBB” ..she’s built an ✨⭐EmPiRe⭐✨ remember?! …bebe can carry on the LeGaCy! 🙄🙄🫠
What about boujee? That's a classy name 😅😅😅
---
She should actually change the name of shop to just Janie boujee bakery... wr all know mother on law does everything
---
Cups pretty obvious... why do we need to know which stirlings sports it's from?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What about boujee? That's a classy name 😅😅😅
---
She should actually change the name of shop to just Janie boujee bakery... wr all know mother on law does everything
---
Cups pretty obvious... why do we need to know which stirlings sports it's from?
God I judge SO hard whenever I see anyone carrying a poo brown LV bag 🤣 wish I could muster a 'no offence' for any of you but I can't, full offence intended. So bleeping ugly, I am truly convinced that anyone who buys one is just trying to appear rich, surely no one with eyes thinks any of their ugly tit looks good 😳🤣

Poor poppet, if it was a boy she could have called him Louis, sOoOoOo boujee babes!
I am totally convinced as you all are that this boujee baby will have a J name, however I do think Chanel or Mercedes may be close contenders 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol of COURSE she loves Vanessa Hudgen’s Oscars LeWk! As soon as I saw it I immediately thought Jess is going to LOOOVE this! 🙄🙄
And I’m really not trying to body shame ANYONE especially preggy peeps - it’s a beautiful, natural, special thing to be growing a bebe BUT I’m getting so over people making it their entire personality and full on bumps out, the cradling, the constant reminders 24/7 etc! We get it! Some of us can’t have babies ya know 😔😜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol of COURSE she loves Vanessa Hudgen’s Oscars LeWk! As soon as I saw it I immediately thought Jess is going to LOOOVE this! 🙄🙄
And I’m really not trying to body shame ANYONE especially preggy peeps - it’s a beautiful, natural, special thing to be growing a bebe BUT I’m getting so over people making it their entire personality and full on bumps out, the cradling, the constant reminders 24/7 etc! We get it! Some of us can’t have babies ya know 😔😜
Yes 100%! I had to mute so many pregnant influencers when I was going through struggles with my fertility. Being pregnant and having children is such a gift and one I don't take for granted,but when an influencers whole personality becomes them being pregnant it really does show how they have nothing else going for them! Pity Jessica couldn't turn being a customer service superstar or baker with high attention to detail into her personality 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8