Just Jess #4 BJ bit off more than she can chew, down the loo goes the new HQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pearls of Inspiration can BJ impart?🤷

Hopefully she speaks with her adult voice and references to anything ending in "ies" - cookies, doughies, snackies, babies are not in her vocabulary on the day.

References to pink chiffon and dancing on the stairs, whilst lip-syncing, could be truly inspirational

View attachment 2796592
They couldn't even spell her tag right 😂 comments got removed and turned off after all the comments about Simone

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I a TC or have these two - apparently different - people used the same photo of 'their' wedding cake for their reviews? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
Maybe husband and wife doing separate reviews; but knowing BJ I'm sure the same cake is recreated multiple times with slight differences for other weddings. Wonder if this is one of the $750 ones

Reactions: 2
I see she’s playing R Kelly and thinking he’s cool. Yuck! He’s a p e d o! What’s next, the Lost Prophets? 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
BJ seriously needs to look at what she posts, if this is her professional page, referring to crozzies, and werk. She really just comes across as immature, she needs to curate an image which can sustain her. And BJ potential clients lol when they look at your IG page, and it has affected your work. Use adult words🤦
She had an amazing basket from NW, but never acknowledged the good work of Trade Aid

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
BJ seriously needs to look at what she posts, if this is her professional page, referring to crozzies, and werk. She really just comes across as immature, she needs to curate an image which can sustain her. And BJ potential clients lol when they look at your IG page, and it has affected your work. Use adult words🤦
She had an amazing basket from NW, but never acknowledged the good work of Trade Aid
Shea so arrogant and self centered she lrob has no idea what and who trade aid is and does for third world countries
---
Hey Leah seen you have so0o0o0o0 much money and make so0 0o0o0o much money every day how about get some new slippers? Your feet are coming out of the front of these 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
Sorry guys wrong thread with the leah part 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
The girl who owns Butter baby just posted a day in life...wow is all I can say! Works from 11pm at night till 930 pm the next day... jess would never!!... jess can't even do 5 days that's too much for her , she should not be a business owner

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The girl who owns Butter baby just posted a day in life...wow is all I can say! Works from 11pm at night till 930 pm the next day... jess would never!!... jess can't even do 5 days that's too much for her , she should not be a business owner
I saw that! Insane work ethic from her

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I saw that! Insane work ethic from her
And didn't Butterbaby go into one of the SAME units that the boujee baker HQ2. had signed the lease on for boujee HQ2.0;, but couldn't utilise in the end because it didn't have the correct electricity for her ovens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was a real lesson in work ethic. Huge respect to her.

BJ should be cringing describing what she does as work. And saying boujee baby will be developing a good work ethic. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And didn't Butterbaby go into one of the SAME units that the boujee baker HQ2. had signed the lease on for boujee HQ2.0;, but couldn't utilise in the end because it didn't have the correct electricity for her ovens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was a real lesson in work ethic. Huge respect to her.

BJ should be cringing describing what she does as work. And saying boujee baby will be developing a good work ethic. 🤷
**wErK 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hair on said FiLlIeS 💅
Is it a hair or a banana string? Either way - YUCK
---
Am I a TC or have these two - apparently different - people used the same photo of 'their' wedding cake for their reviews? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟
They’re husband and wife. I feel like this was brought up previously and someone looked them up on Facebook? Or did I imagine that 😂
---
And to say “bunch of PR packages incoming, so if that’s not for you feel free to skip on past”
Sorry just circling back to this.
It kind of comes across like she’s trying to copy the likes of @reallifewife who often posts that “she’s going to share PR and you’re not obligated to purchase if you’re not in a position to do so”
Except with Jess it comes across wrong because her delivery is wrong and she just seems bored instead of being considerate to her following 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I see she’s playing R Kelly and thinking he’s cool. Yuck! He’s a p e d o! What’s next, the Lost Prophets? 🤢
so side note, I forgot the lost prophets even existed for years until you just mentioned them, but Last Summer was one of my favourite songs as a youngin, and now I feel a bit heart broken when I googled them 😆
YUCK!!

so side note, I forgot the lost prophets even existed for years until you just mentioned them, but Last Summer was one of my favourite songs as a youngin, and now I feel a bit heart broken when I googled them 😆
YUCK!!
So gross eh. I used to like them too. Don’t spend too much time down that Google rabbit hole or you’ll throw up. ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Really? Going to a professional event like that? Do you really want to worship edna that bad you dress like her with your bump out at a professional event?
Event Dress Code: Professional, suitable for day time. “Women Empowerment”
Jess: *hold my beer* pErF! I know JUST the outfit! 🫠🫠

IMG_0264.jpeg
IMG_0263.jpeg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.