Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I imagine it went like this.

Omg babe when we get home can you go in first and lock the dogs in the room so I can sneak on and set up my tripod with me on the couch and then I'll tell u when to let them out to say hi?!

duck do any of these witches actually live life or is just all for the camera.
---
Lol you know for so many followers, they don't actually get that many likes on their posts, that's why they always hide them 😅
I think about the set up of her "candid" reels and stories far too often for what is probably healthy 😅 the set up involved, the multiple takes, it's all so bloody laughable how fake these people are!
Like Elle Herselfs walk the other day, walking ahead to set up her camera then having to walk back and then past again to get a 'natural' video of them walking 🤣🤣🤣 imagine seeing these fuckwits in the wild doing this tit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think about the set up of her "candid" reels and stories far too often for what is probably healthy 😅 the set up involved, the multiple takes, it's all so bloody laughable how fake these people are!
Like Elle Herselfs walk the other day, walking ahead to set up her camera then having to walk back and then past again to get a 'natural' video of them walking 🤣🤣🤣 imagine seeing these fuckwits in the wild doing this tit 😳
Any time I see someone doing this on their stories I wonder if one day someone will steal their phone while they’re walking off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that a hair in the cabinet?
Looks like a long blonde hair🤣, or one of the staff has scratched the glass🤦
They shouldn't be putting away hot items, they'll be setting up a microclimate with the heat in the cabinet, and look Leamington not chilled at sneeze add cough height🤢
Sometimes finesse, and thinking "less is more" when they fill their baking

Attachments

• Sick
They shouldn't be putting away hot items, they'll be setting up a microclimate with the heat in the cabinet, and look Leamington not chilled at sneeze add cough height🤢

Gone go newworld or local bakery to get some lamingtons and filled them themselves... spend $12 make $ 9898272928 selling them at a redic price

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol well it’s definitely not Jess’ hair then because she’s a ✨BrUnEtTe✨ now 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️😂
….god their lack of food safety practices is actually astounding 😡🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Lol well it’s definitely not Jess’ hair then because she’s a ✨BrUnEtTe✨ now 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️😂
….god their lack of food safety practices is actually astounding 😡🤢🤮

Can legit see it soooo clearly either who ever took video is blind or they really have no care

Reactions: 6
BJ as the employer needs to up her game with regards to basic food prep hygiene. If this isn't her, then as the boujee boss she is responsible for health and safety training. Long nails are not acceptable, handling food with said lung nails is not acceptable and putting them in the Bakels lemon curd, just plain disgusting, and that curd is now contaminated.🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
BJ as the employer needs to up her game with regards to basic food prep hygiene. If this isn't her, then as the boujee boss she is responsible for health and safety training. Long nails are not acceptable, handling food with said lung nails is not acceptable and putting them in the Bakels lemon curd, just plain disgusting, and that curd is now contaminated.🤢

Ew one of the nails is broken, wounder what cupcake or donut that went in 🤢🤢🤢
---
Appears they are blind lol! Did you see the blank, black stories on the “team” account?!
No, what happened ?🤔🍿

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ew one of the nails is broken, wounder what cupcake or donut that went in 🤢🤢🤢
---

No, what happened ?🤔🍿
Lol no nothings exciting at all! Deleted now but it was just 2 or 3 black slides..obviously someone posted accidentally 🙄

• Haha

I think I live nearby Elle and I do admit to having a look out for her sometimes 😅 would make me so happy to see them set it up and filming irl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Report to the council? With your images

The more they get the quicker they turn up to do an inspection

Reactions: 3
Yuck that’s so unappealing 🤮
Definitely not Jess though. Doesn’t she have a nail appointment every week? No way would she let her nails be that grown out.

Those are the nails of someone who actually works and doesn’t have time for nail appointments every week.

Yuck that’s so unappealing 🤮
Definitely not Jess though. Doesn’t she have a nail appointment every week? No way would she let her nails be that grown out.

Those are the nails of someone who actually works and doesn’t have time for nail appointments every week.
Yea pretty sure she got hers done before her ✨BiG fAnCy iNfLuEnZa✨ trip

Hahahahhahaha jess has been sent loving tan, let's see how this goes 🍿🍿🍿🍿 another tan to call her favourite
---
Just seen Edna's selling some of her old clothes, bet jess will be in there to get some so she can be in Edna's clothes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.