Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like this could be another place jess has copied? The boxes are just like her design she uses for emojis and all over her shop windows etc and decals at takapuna. Looking back this company has had that design awhile...I'm not keen to look back that far on jess's page it's more selfies of her on her buisness page then the food

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ffs if she’s not posting her “butt hole” lips it’s her actual butt hole! 🤢 Is it truly necessary Jess for your “life admin” 🥴🥴 stories to feature your ass doing the laundry and putting away your #ad HelloFresh?! 🤢🤢🤮
IMG_8352.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs if she’s not posting her “butt hole” lips it’s her actual butt hole! 🤢 Is it truly necessary Jess for your “life admin” 🥴🥴 stories to feature your ass doing the laundry and putting away your #ad HelloFresh?! 🤢🤢🤮
View attachment 2202669

Both wer being aimed to get her butt that's for sure. Who goes into the laundry matt sets up there phone then does the washing 🤣🤣 imbarrasing much, who cares if your washing we all do it everyday and don't need to post it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
WHY tf is no one calling out her filming while driving?!?!? Her latest tiktok of her 'space reveal' 🙄 clearly shows her filming while driving on a busy road. Also that space looks so small 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 6
WHY tf is no one calling out her filming while driving?!?!? Her latest tiktok of her 'space reveal' 🙄 clearly shows her filming while driving on a busy road. Also that space looks so small 😳
Just so she can have a "office" to feel like a boujee boss babe

Also 3 weeks in being open on weekends. ... oohp I'm going to Melbourne!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I'm slightly bemused why she thinks anyone needs to know what she's packing... is that a thing now - should I be sharing photos of my 'fits before I pack them whenever I go away?? Is that what we do now.
I generally just wear my clothes & no one particularly cares where they're from or if they do they ask me & I tell them.
Someone should tell her you can't buy class
and poo brown lycra is absolutely not poogie ... I mean bougie 💩🤮🤣

• Haha
Haven’t been in here in a hot minute, but I had to show this. See Jess, this is how you transport donuts!! This is Doe Donuts.
not in the back of a tacky car covered in god hair with them sweating their ass off…. Take notes bossybitch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm slightly bemused why she thinks anyone needs to know what she's packing... is that a thing now - should I be sharing photos of my 'fits before I pack them whenever I go away?? Is that what we do now.
I generally just wear my clothes & no one particularly cares where they're from or if they do they ask me & I tell them.
Someone should tell her you can't buy class
and poo brown lycra is absolutely not poogie ... I mean bougie 💩🤮🤣

Because edna showed what was in her bag at the airport dahhh, got to copy my bff edna, just waiting until she feels the need to mention her g-string she packed...she's done that before 🤢🤢🤢
---
Haven’t been in here in a hot minute, but I had to show this. See Jess, this is how you transport donuts!! This is Doe Donuts.
not in the back of a tacky car covered in god hair with them sweating their ass off…. Take notes bossybitch.
She would only do that if someone offered it free no doubt

Last edited:
  • Sick
Because edna showed what was in her bag at the airport dahhh, got to copy my bff edna, just waiting until she feels the need to mention her g-string she packed...she's done that before 🤢🤢🤢
---
I just assumed she didn't wear undies ... all that lycra& nylon just screams thrush at me, surely theyd be too irritating! 🫨🫨🤮🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gross why TF is Maybelline sending her to Melbourne?! Shes literally a nobody lol! She’s the WORST beauty ambassador ever! Can’t review products for sh*t…I mean clearly she’s just going because it’s free…but what do they get out of the deal lol 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Gross why TF is Maybelline sending her to Melbourne?! Shes literally a nobody lol! She’s the WORST beauty ambassador ever! Can’t review products for sh*t…I mean clearly she’s just going because it’s free…but what do they get out of the deal lol 🙄🙄

She will literally promote another makeup product next week.. of this is something for lashes it will be a laugh with how often she wears fake lashes

• Sick
She will literally promote another makeup product next week.. of this is something for lashes it will be a laugh with how often she wears fake lashes
She still hasn't promoted a makeup range she said she would almost two months ago. She has no brand loyalty, which as an influencer just comes across as greed. Reflects badly on her management company as well if they are accepting products which are then dealt with via her disinterested, casual, denigrating reviews.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Already dragging another place’s donuts as “no JJBB I’ll tell ya that much” 🙄🤬🤬…what do you mean Jess? Made in a hygienic environment and correctly priced? lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.