Just Cher 3.0 #5 The Pity Party Comedown - Now with Merch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be something going on with Cher.

Its unfortunatelty the only place to get some of the drama at the moment, they keep on with this pure bullshit about "BRING THE FUN BACK".
Did they ever have lives that were associated with fun?

Its actually bleeping mental tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ not sure why anyone has felt the need to go swap pictures of themselves and become full time mods 😂😂, but it is what it is...

Got excited Tracey Hunter was in KDawgs Live there but it wasn't.😩😂
I am staying away from their lives. Went in it the other night & couldn’t believe my eyes & that was enough 😂 wasn’t so long ago that they were hell bent on exposing who we were 🙈 not to mention all the other carry on that has happened on that app caused by the same group of people over the last few months but now everything is brand new with them 🤯😂 not for me but each to their own 😌 i will await the return of Cheremy Kyle 😏

Reactions: 16
I am staying away from their lives. Went in it the other night & couldn’t believe my eyes & that was enough 😂 wasn’t so long ago that they were hell bent on exposing who we were 🙈 not to mention all the other carry on that has happened on that app caused by the same group of people over the last few months but now everything is brand new with them 🤯😂 not for me but each to their own 😌 i will await the return of Cheremy Kyle 😏
They have caused too much harm to too many innocent people for me to ever find any of them acceptable. And the second hand embarrassment is just to much . I only ever have a nosy if somethings kicking off but even then it’s small doses it’s too much of a riddy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was well gutted then when it wasn’t Tracey 😭😭😭😭😭 Tracey’s my absolute favourite, I love her slabbery chops😍

It’s the curse of Jade Frati thread 5 it’s like herpes canny get rid of the Jade Frati Thread 5 curse it’s corrupting folk even now I’m telling ye
At this point Dourface should just come back 😂 by todays standards, she hasn’t done anything bad 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was well gutted then when it wasn’t Tracey 😭😭😭😭😭 Tracey’s my absolute favourite, I love her slabbery chops😍

It’s the curse of Jade Frati thread 5 it’s like herpes canny get rid of the Jade Frati Thread 5 curse it’s corrupting folk even now I’m telling ye
Well whatever has gone on to how we got here, they're in too deep now so on their heads be it.

That's the last I'll say about it cause Im not here to talk about tattlers, said this when all the dourface tit happened too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just remembered this….Did you any if you see Cher in KDawgs live saying the date of her wedding is 2nd Dec? I am raging, i am away to New York then so will need to decline the invite when she asks me to bridesmaid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cher’s in that staceys live with Lala who won’t shut up talking shite. Honestly she’s like a 12 year old trying to get in with the popular girls at high school. Cher’s in her bed which reminded me, did she no have covid?

Just remembered this….Did you any if you see Cher in KDawgs live saying the date of her wedding is 2nd Dec? I am raging, i am away to New York then so will need to decline the invite when she asks me to bridesmaid 😂
She’s no actually going to get married is she? duck me. I hope she’s considered the implications this will have on her brew forms.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well whatever has gone on to how we got here, they're in too deep now so on their heads be it.

That's the last I'll say about it cause Im not here to talk about tattlers, said this when all the dourface tit happened too.
Dourface copped it something rotten. Aka Lewis and his racism but now the one shouting about it the most is in with ones sitting laughing about it. Doesnt make sense. 🤷‍♀️ last I'm gonna say but I do believe people were sent in with info which was just a smear campaign. Imagine grown men acting like this. I actually used to like them tattlers and it pains me to say it but know what we live and learn. Got a cheek to call others snakes and rats tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cher’s in that staceys live with Lala who won’t shut up talking shite. Honestly she’s like a 12 year old trying to get in with the popular girls at high school. Cher’s in her bed which reminded me, did she no have covid?

She’s no actually going to get married is she? duck me. I hope she’s considered the implications this will have on her brew forms.
Kdawg got her to confirm we werent talking shite about her getting married and she said she is on the 2nd dec 😂 she will need to go back to punting the gear if her bru money gets fucked up 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re still on this live now begging for people that do wedding stuff to get in touch. Flowers, chairs etc
This Stacey character is wanting to crowdfund for a hen night somewhere that holds 500 people for all the TikTok pals. Can you imagine the scenes?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re still on this live now begging for people that do wedding stuff to get in touch. Flowers, chairs etc
This Stacey character is wanting to crowdfund for a hen night somewhere that holds 500 people for all the TikTok pals. Can you imagine the scenes?
Shes a fantasist her, she kept going on about a big charity event too that you know is never going to happen. Good intentions I suppose 😩.

• Haha
I need an invite to this hen night 😂 tiktok royal rumble 😆 so Cher is getting married & can’t afford it so they are on the beg for suppliers 🤣 just go down the registry office (cheaper during the week btw 😉) then have a party round the infamous kitchen table ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dig deep we've got a wedding to contribute to, the link is in chers bio!. Lala is more annoying than usual, she acts so childish at times. She's invited herself to look at wedding dresses and you just know it will all be about her, cher needs to put her foot down before her wedding is taken over completely.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know this Stacey but she’s doing my bleeping nut in. Why is acting like a wedding planner for Cher? I’ve never even seen her before. We’ll get you this and we’ll get you that. Will ye doll, that’s great.

Dig deep we've got a wedding to contribute to, the link is in chers bio!. Lala is more annoying than usual, she acts so childish at times. She's invited herself to look at wedding dresses and you just know it will all be about her, cher needs to put her foot down before her wedding is taken over completely.
Did you hear Lala backtracking and saying she’s not as loud as this in real life, she’s actually quite shy. Aye ok FOGHORN. Imagine they cunts walked in your bridal shop….you’d be looking for Jeremy Beadle to appear.

• Haha
I don’t know this Stacey but she’s doing my bleeping nut in. Why is acting like a wedding planner for Cher? I’ve never even seen her before. We’ll get you this and we’ll get you that. Will ye doll, that’s great.

Did you hear Lala backtracking and saying she’s not as loud as this in real life, she’s actually quite shy. Aye ok FOGHORN. Imagine they cunts walked in your bridal shop….you’d be looking for Jeremy Beadle to appear.
They are due their next cost of living payment next month, they can all chip in with that for Chers wedding 😌

I am buckled at KDawgs live 🤣 thank duck she is back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They are due their next cost of living payment next month, they can all chip in with that for Chers wedding 😌

I am buckled at KDawgs live 🤣 thank duck she is back!
I don’t want to pump Danny that was Cathy 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Howling. Kdawg telling Cher in her live that small John isn't daft and he gave her his granny's engagement ring so that he could spend more money on gear 😂😂

She gets better and better. The favours are gonna be little spoons and straws in rangers gift bags 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Howling. Kdawg telling Cher in her live that small John isn't daft and he gave her his granny's engagement ring so that he could spend more money on gear 😂😂

She gets better and better. The favours are gonna be little spoons and straws in rangers gift bags 😭😭😭😭
She just doesn’t give two fucks does she 😂😂😂 still canny believe she’s shagged noodlenut looks like she deff has if he was with somebody with orange nails somebody said to kdawg earlier shows your nails and she did they were orange 😭😭😭😭 Sandyford for Kdawg 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'd like to state for the record neither I nor Case25 are swingers nor do we attend Cjs 😂😂😂 just for new readers who havent read other threads. I cannot give it away for free so no way am I paying an entrance fee to not give it away for free 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.