Just Cher 3.0 #5 The Pity Party Comedown - Now with Merch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've wrote gossip over there. Read it that bit and come back at here ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Scottish Steph went mental and threatened to out Scotty ๐Ÿ‘€.
i caught a bit of her live this morning when i was sitting in my kitchen munching chips & kebab meat ๐Ÿท she was off on one & Lewis the big racist in backing her up, clearly missed the chapter where he fell out with his pals ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 6
well that will be a shitshow of a wedding ๐Ÿ˜‚ but congrats to her and the small one ๐Ÿ˜Œ
She making special wedding tobacco scented hoodies ? ๐Ÿค”

sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚ just thought i would create a new one since everyone has done a moonlight flit & i was left near enough on my own ๐ŸŽป
Its ok u werent alone. I was floating about there too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I noticed last night when it kicked off dolphin nose was straight into the box to to get some โ€˜cloutโ€™ then went live to tell everyone he would โ€˜slashโ€™ and attack that little boy jack Marshall, I think Lewis needs to stop pretending we will ever forget about him being racist, the allegations of hitting his ex partner he is vile the way he acts online towards woman, I just canโ€™t watch him anymore.
there was so much drama last night I feel like iv only just recovered ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
why do all these people pretend to be friends then they โ€˜throw each other under the busโ€™
Bring back cher and her massive pint of tea ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 10
Damn I missed her live yesterday saying she was getting married....was there any big proposal or did she just tell wee John it was happening?
So glad to see Kdawg back, she played it down though. Had a feeling she would be back as she had kept her backup account.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed last night when it kicked off dolphin nose was straight into the box to to get some โ€˜cloutโ€™ then went live to tell everyone he would โ€˜slashโ€™ and attack that little boy jack Marshall, I think Lewis needs to stop pretending we will ever forget about him being racist, the allegations of hitting his ex partner he is vile the way he acts online towards woman, I just canโ€™t watch him anymore.
there was so much drama last night I feel like iv only just recovered ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
why do all these people pretend to be friends then they โ€˜throw each other under the busโ€™
Bring back cher and her massive pint of tea ๐Ÿ˜ญ
exactly. They will chuck you right under the bus as soon as their need for you is no longer wanted. I donโ€™t think any of them have any real pals off the app. Before i went out yesterday and by the time i got home abt half 12/1am it was all the same people still on lives from yesterday morning ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Pals one week, hate each other the next. No wonder they are all paranoid & suffering with bad mental health.

Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve no been well the past couple of weeks n just caught up.
Uft Iโ€™ve missed alsorts ๐Ÿ˜ญ from death threats to kdawg making a comeback ๐Ÿคฃ
Iโ€™m in my element catching up ๐Ÿ•บ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™ve no been well the past couple of weeks n just caught up.
Uft Iโ€™ve missed alsorts ๐Ÿ˜ญ from death threats to kdawg making a comeback ๐Ÿคฃ
Iโ€™m in my element catching up ๐Ÿ•บ
Hope you are feeling better โ™ฅ

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope you are feeling better โ™ฅ
Thank u โค

Was that pic polo put up actually Scotty?
Iโ€™m sure weโ€™ve all seen that one before in one of the frati threads ๐Ÿฅฑ

Thank u โค

Was that pic polo put up actually Scotty?
Iโ€™m sure weโ€™ve all seen that one before in one of the frati threads ๐Ÿฅฑ
Scotty nae bulge

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do we think we John proposed at the kitchen table over a few wee lines of gear? I hope so cause thatโ€™d prove romance isnโ€™t dead ๐Ÿฅน

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think we John proposed at the kitchen table over a few wee lines of gear? I hope so cause thatโ€™d prove romance isnโ€™t dead ๐Ÿฅน
I think he tit himself after the spiritual reading she had that she deserves more than John that he's tit himself and went to Warren James.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spelled out will u marry me in the old โ„ on said kitchen table ? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Does anyone know why Chers not been doing her lives as often? Has she said anything?
(I'm assuming it's to do with the court stuff?)

Maybe small John has put his small foot down and said he wants the hoose spick and span and his dinner on the table after a long shift at the bakery.

• Haha
She seems quiet she was in the comments on kdawgs live last night tho

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why Chers not been doing her lives as often? Has she said anything?
(I'm assuming it's to do with the court stuff?)
That other mob have stole the drama lives crown off her. She better get her arse back in gear & get the lives going again because i have hee haw to witch about ๐Ÿ˜‚ i would rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than give that lot a view on their lives, they have turned enough tattlers into their groupies as it is ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That other mob have stole the drama lives crown off her. She better get her arse back in gear & get the lives going again because i have hee haw to witch about ๐Ÿ˜‚ i would rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than give that lot a view on their lives, they have turned enough tattlers into their groupies as it is ๐Ÿ˜
I get so embarrassed watching them grown men who have watched one too many crime documentaries rid neck. Bring back Cher & her Jeremy Kyle Rejects

There must be something going on with Cher.

Its unfortunatelty the only place to get some of the drama at the moment, they keep on with this pure bullshit about "BRING THE FUN BACK".
Did they ever have lives that were associated with fun?

Its actually bleeping mental tbh ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ not sure why anyone has felt the need to go swap pictures of themselves and become full time mods ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, but it is what it is...

Got excited Tracey Hunter was in KDawgs Live there but it wasn't.๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There must be something going on with Cher.

Its unfortunatelty the only place to get some of the drama at the moment, they keep on with this pure bullshit about "BRING THE FUN BACK".
Did they ever have lives that were associated with fun?

Its actually bleeping mental tbh ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ not sure why anyone has felt the need to go swap pictures of themselves and become full time mods ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, but it is what it is...

Got excited Tracey Hunter was in KDawgs Live there but it wasn't.๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was well gutted then when it wasnโ€™t Tracey ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Traceyโ€™s my absolute favourite, I love her slabbery chops๐Ÿ˜

Itโ€™s the curse of Jade Frati thread 5 itโ€™s like herpes canny get rid of the Jade Frati Thread 5 curse itโ€™s corrupting folk even now Iโ€™m telling ye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.