Just Cher 3.0 #5 The Pity Party Comedown - Now with Merch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @beebee789

it has been all quiet with this one but a new thread is here waiting for when Cheremy Kyle returns to a phone/ipad screen near you πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Btw, I saw someone saying in KDawgs that we all missed Chers live yesterday and she announced she is getting married πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Thread title courtesy of @beebee789

it has been all quiet with this one but a new thread is here waiting for when Cheremy Kyle returns to a phone/ipad screen near you πŸ˜‚
I’m sure she’ll be back before long, she can’t stay away πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Btw, I saw someone saying in KDawgs that we all missed Chers live yesterday and she announced she is getting married πŸ˜‚
Aw man I’ve an image in my head of Cher in a wedding dress & a wee toaty John in a suit like only up to the height of her knees πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

So glad Kdawg sounded ok & was blocking those cretins , fingers crossed she comes back on today gutted I missed her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Aw man I’ve an image in my head of Cher in a wedding dress & a wee toaty John in a suit like only up to the height of her knees πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

So glad Kdawg sounded ok & was blocking those cretins , fingers crossed she comes back on today gutted I missed her.
I think she is planning on it from what she said. She was drinking tho, so hope it wasn't just a one off.

She mentioned having a hard couple of weeks so hopefully all good now.

Jamesy defo knew it was happening tho (KDawg returning) and I pure want to know how he knew πŸ˜‚ cause she was still relentless with him last night, as always. ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
well that will be a shitshow of a wedding πŸ˜‚ but congrats to her and the small one 😌
Red white n blue everywhere! Effigys of the pope burning as they say I do. Wee john on a stepladder to kiss the bride, who is wearing a handmade creation from bears boutique fag in mouth & instead of rice the congregation through grains of cocaine at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Red white n blue everywhere! Effigys of the pope burning as they say I do. Wee john on a stepladder to kiss the bride, who is wearing a handmade creation from bears boutique fag in mouth & instead of rice the congregation through grains of cocaine at them.
good old columbian wedding 😏

I think she is planning on it from what she said. She was drinking tho, so hope it wasn't just a one off.

Jamesy defo knew it was happening tho (KDawg returning) and I pure want to know how he knew πŸ˜‚ cause she was still relentless with him last night as always. ❀❀
probably in her dms trying to get her over to his as his new simba πŸ¦πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Jamesy defo knew it was happening tho (KDawg returning) and I pure want to know how he knew πŸ˜‚ cause she was still relentless with him last night as always. ❀❀
Even more gutted I would have loved a mwi kdawgπŸ˜‚ She used to say she never drank anymore I hope that wee fat fucks no stressed her out too much she’s back on the swally & the McDonald’s 😭
Do you think Jamesey knows her in real life like Pandemonium does? Hope he doesn’t try get fired into her but prob will hes been with nearly every other women on there πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even more gutted I would have loved a mwi kdawgπŸ˜‚ She used to say she never drank anymore I hope that wee fat fucks no stressed her out too much she’s back on the swally & the McDonald’s 😭
Do you think Jamesey knows her in real life like Pandemonium does? Hope he doesn’t try get fired into her but prob will hes been with nearly every other women on there πŸ₯΄
He kept saying to that account KDawgsfan or whatever the name is that she would be back this weekend or next, obviously because he comes across as a para shite talking wanker I didn't make much of it but he was right 🀷🀷

No Idea, there are so many red herrings thrown about this app I never know what to believe.

Reactions: 6
He kept saying to that account KDawgsfan or whatever the name is that she would be back this weekend or next, obviously because he comes across as a para shite talking wanker I didn't make much of it but he was right 🀷🀷

No Idea, there are so many red herrings thrown about this app I never know what to believe.
If he’s been interfering with oor Kdawg I’ll greet 😭😭😭
I’ve no been on the lives this weekend been away for the weekend , feel like I’ve missed so much like How’s Cher and wee John paying for this wedding, sales of counterfeit Celtic hoodies must be goodπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Please don't think cos i'm on the KingScottish thread that i support or condone anything that crew has done.

Am just a drama chaser. I'm like that wee guy that loves trains, except my trains are people fighting on Tiktok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've wrote gossip over there. Read it that bit and come back at here πŸ˜‚.

Scottish Steph went mental and threatened to out Scotty πŸ‘€.

I've wrote gossip over there. Read it that bit and come back at here πŸ˜‚.

Scottish Steph went mental and threatened to out Scotty πŸ‘€.
She’s an arse but she’s some entertainment when she kicks off , carcrash πŸ˜‚

• Haha
If we're all nice to cher we might all be bridesmaid and someone has to carry a little stool for little john πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.