Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Can we all take a moment this morning to send thoughts and prayers to the real victim in this situation?

I'm of course talking about the Patron Saint of Catfishing: Mags Hunter.

Poor Mags only wanted to be friends with someone who had a colourful criminal history, like everyone else she associates with. Instead, she's been championing some long albino who fell asleep watching Peaky Blinders and woke up thinking he was Scotland's one man answer to the IRA.

Poor Mags, who spends her time roleplaying as a child online to catch wrong uns and protect the children. But who was around to protect her? If only there was an STS dedicated to the protection of cheeseburger-scented old cunts. But even if there were, given STS' record, she'd still have been fucked.

So spare a thought for Mags today. After all, she has no imaginary wee woman in Edinburgh to blame for her actions this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

beebee789

VIP Member
There is no going backsies on this one I'm afraid. 😂
Exactly. There's an old phrase my granny used to say to me when I was a wee gay:

"Once the albino's out the bag, you can't put baby in the corner."

Or something like that. She spoke shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

beebee789

VIP Member
Please don't think cos i'm on the KingScottish thread that i support or condone anything that crew has done.

Am just a drama chaser. I'm like that wee guy that loves trains, except my trains are people fighting on Tiktok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
I'd like to state for the record neither I nor Case25 are swingers nor do we attend Cjs 😂😂😂 just for new readers who havent read other threads. I cannot give it away for free so no way am I paying an entrance fee to not give it away for free 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I’ve been out in the sun weeding fucking ragwort from my field so this might not even make sense…sunstroke incoming…anyhoooo…

Whatever is going on between Ryan and Alanna is obviously hella complicated I wouldn’t even want to try and work out why she outed him yesterday then denying it today, my uneducated guess would be jealousy over Miss JJ and slow but I could be completely wrong. His behaviour has been abhorrent! Especially towards that girl that was raped…I’m sorry but there will never be any redemption after that. His behaviour has been horrid and I really felt for Alanna yesterday being so publicly rejected by a long term partner and a tiny part of me felt sorry for Ryan because he obviously has a massive identity problem. As for his sexuality it’s as simple as this..Alanna is a woman so Ryan is straight! Which brings me into Duggy…anyone who shouts from the roof tops that they are a “good guy” is never a good guy and changing his name to yes the ladyboys proves as much! A little bit of the true duggy slipped out there cos that is transphobic if that’s aimed towards Ryan and Alanna.

As for Lewis he is probably the one I hate the most and I am gutted he got one over on Ryan. The racism is unacceptable and he has ZERO shame so anyone who sits in his lives is just as bad. Vile creature!

Cher has now moved on to bullying Lala with her second in command Toni right up her hoop. Lala does my tits in but she hasn’t the capacity for forward thinking imo. She defo has a want about her and going in Ryan’s box would not of crossed her mind as a bad thing as Cher was in his fucking box! Cher’s bullying triggers the fuck outta me! I mean was she not sending les piles of gifts while her and Lala was at each other throats? Cher would be no one if it wasn’t for the arse lickers. As for Toni she could of done such good work on the app bringing awareness about her trauma but instead she’s gonna be known as a bully bastard completely over shadowing the good work she came to the app to do. I’ve so much more to say but I’ve wrote an essay already lol

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Amy glass and mags supporting Dee Maxwell as usual in Jacques live
It warms my heart to know that, even if we are divided on some issues, all Tattlers can come together to agree that Amy Glass, Magz Hunter and Dee Maxwell are the TikTok Trifecta of Human Trash.

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
KDawg is live and just explained to Duggy why he was being transphobic. He still tried to act the good guy. So she blocked him.

It was beautiful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Am sorry for sharing this but if i heard it then you’s are seeing it as well….

Cher & Small John have bum sex she has just announced to 500 odd people 😭😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I am sorry but i feel this needs to be said.

Dourface was consorting with and defending a literal fucking Nazi. She sat and watched him unapologetically say "I'm a racist and i don't care" and proceed to be a homophobic piece of shit, amongst a myriad of other problematic behaviours. She watched how he personally affected people on here in real time and still decided "I CAN FIX HIM." She didn't give a fuck.

Now you can dislike what Slow and Gracie are doing without forgiving Dourface for her own transgressions. IMO, Dourface was trash. Simple. That narrative has not changed, regardless. I hear she's still floating around looking for attention, which is her prerogative. But as far as I am concerned, she can keep fucking floating.

So maybe we can all all enjoy this absolute clusterfuck provided by Alanna Blanco without tearing each other down in the process.

And don't shoot me please.

View attachment 1489076
I defo don't want to deflect from the drama here cause its been hilarious tonight but we are all adult enough to agree to disagree without getting personal or rude, and remember anyone can easily block people on here if you don't want to see posts from certain users if it's that deep to either opinions.

I'm just very fucking confused and it makes me a bit distrusting that's all 😂.

I think the issue is that some people are only just realising wtf has been going on tonight cause Scotty keeps screaming about his personal tattle army that doesn't fucking exist😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Does anyone know why Chers not been doing her lives as often? Has she said anything?
(I'm assuming it's to do with the court stuff?)
That other mob have stole the drama lives crown off her. She better get her arse back in gear & get the lives going again because i have hee haw to bitch about 😂 i would rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than give that lot a view on their lives, they have turned enough tattlers into their groupies as it is 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
hoors of tayto I have just been catching up and I am creased 🤣 I canny keep up but please never change 🤣🥰
Hoors of Tayto has such a better ring to it makes us seem less frumpy than the Hoosewifes of Tayto I’m embracing our new nickname 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Cass_25

VIP Member
Nobody was arsed about how Alanna felt when they were all misgendering her, asking what genitals she had, how she has sex, making jokes like ladyboys & using slurs. It's all a bit of a mess but even the people trying to play the good guys aren't good.
That’s vile Alanna isn’t a ladyboy she’s a woman. It’s shocking how ignorant people are in this day & age but the whole lot of them accept racism, homophobia etc so transphobia from them should be expected I suppose. They are the worst

Reactions: 17

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
Anyone wanting to buy 2 televisions hardly used 😭😭😭😭 might Aswell chuck in the firesticks still new 🤣🤣 not seen a single program since January 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Nobody was arsed about how Alanna felt when they were all misgendering her, asking what genitals she had, how she has sex, making jokes like ladyboys & using slurs. It's all a bit of a mess but even the people trying to play the good guys aren't good.
Somebody yesterday (Lrkn or MountainThyme i think) said this situation is going to show just how ignorant all these arseholes on Scottish Tiktok are. And they were totally correct.

Must've had a wee shot of Javi's crystal ball. 😭

• Haha