Just Cher 3.0 #5 The Pity Party Comedown - Now with Merch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cherbear #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear❄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish I had some booze in I’d totally be up for playing the take a shot every time mags says Acoooooont game

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what Blanco wants us all to believe is it not? That’s her narrative. The same Blanco that’s trolled, bullied and lied her way through various dramas on Tiktok. Gets involved in everything, knows all the drama but gets ghosted? Naaa. Not for me.
But this live im talking about was literally at the start of the year maybe before, you think shes been planning this out for that long in the hopes someone remembers it? 😂😂 (I mean I do but thats besides the point)
I very much doubt it.

Whats your take on it then?? Shes not made up that she was in a relationship the pictures there for everyone to see.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.