Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An exhausting existence!. I get exhausted watching/listening to it. Fine if it’s what floats her boat but she really must keep those poor kids out of it!!
She’s looking more and more disheveled in every story and my god doesn’t she think she’s got it all... 🙄

Reactions: 3
Waffling a load of old bollocks whilst her forehead is still frozen in time!!
It’s as if she just turns on the camera and records herself waffling and thinking out loud about all she has to do in the course of a normal day ... nothing very exciting or worthy of putting on instagram. Her content is just so banal. I just tap thru it tbh

Reactions: 5
I dont think the person who did the botox did that great a job. Her eyebrows are pulled with it.

Reactions: 2
She just rambles about nothing of interest, constantly saying ‘so yeah….’with that oh so smug look on her face - she’s boring, and thinks she’s something when she really isn’t.

She just rambles about nothing of interest, constantly saying ‘so yeah….’with that oh so smug look on her face - she’s boring, and thinks she’s something when she really isn’t.
I think the “so yeah” is a thing for middle class yummy mummies! 😂

• Haha
Now driving whilst hungover... so still under the influence then. Isn’t she just an all round great person... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Now driving whilst hungover... so still under the influence then. Isn’t she just an all round great person... 🤦🏼‍♀️
SJ overshares all her mundane crap. Scarlett was sitting in the driving seat - maybe she had to take over and help mummy drive home? 😂 in all seriousness though, surely her husband drove if she felt that bad? This is the problem with influencers, they just don’t think abt what they are posting. I’d like to think that Matt was there, but this is SJ we are talking about, the one who rides quad bikes without wearing a helmet. I’d hate to think that other mums will think it’s ok to drive whilst nursing a hangover 🤦‍♀️ Maybe the likes of Volvo? (Or whatever car brand it was) should think twice before paying someone like her to advertise family cars?

Reactions: 9
Woahhh, SJ! You're STILL drunk and you've gotten into your behemoth of a 4x4 early this morning and drove your little girl to ballet. Well done. Well done you 👏

Reactions: 6
What a complete idiot for posting that story. If you need to show off your hangover wait until your home and cooking your breakfast and post then. Utter idiot

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think she looks happy, she tries to, but her eyes just look empty. Maybe big odd house isn’t all it cracked up to be

You look like death SJ, you’ve admitted you feel like it but driving. Great influencer.

She’s always pissed and manic! Now still pissed and behind the wheel! Why the hell would you post that?? Fool!!

Little girl must wonder who the hell Mummy talks to all day. Who is in that device? So terribly sad!

Reactions: 7
I imagine I’m going to get blocked. Pointed out she shouldn’t have been driving this morning.

Reactions: 4
Well she shouldn’t have

Look I’ll hold my hand up back in my 20’s I would have gone to work the next morning and driven. Stupidly and irresponsible of me. But It’s years since I would dare so it. Your deffo not ok to drive in the morning.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.