Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Must tell all my fans that we’re home!’ #pointlesspost #contenthittingrockbottom #botoxedmuch

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The
Who in their right mind has paid SJ (unqualified) to design their new holiday home? They should just copy ideas from Pinterest and other insta accounts like she does - it would save them lots of money!

Who in their right mind has paid SJ (unqualified) to design their new holiday home? They should just copy ideas from Pinterest and other insta accounts like she does - it would save them lots of money! I’ve found lots of ideas to decorate my
The irony is that she got ‘professionals’ in to style her holiday home for a photo shoot- if she’s so good at designing how come she needed help to style her own gaff? The people who have hired her would look to be paying for a fake ‘stylist’ #mugs

Reactions: 7
Just watched the cringe video of Matt and his justalittlesmugwife talking about how important Barbour way of life is - oh it wasn’t great! looks like the whole family got given free Barbour stuff including dogs and they got a free mini vacation somewhere out of it too. They used their kids again too for the advert. This family come across as so desperate. Selling their souls for insta 🤢

Reactions: 10
‘Shop Matthew’s style’ -
BB554909-E139-43F0-A4E5-A44BCACD4FAC.png
a a washed out mint green T-shirt and a pair of creased beige shorts. I’ve seen more stylish looks at Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched the cringe video of Matt and his justalittlesmugwife talking about how important Barbour way of life is - oh it wasn’t great! looks like the whole family got given free Barbour stuff including dogs and they got a free mini vacation somewhere out of it too. They used their kids again too for the advert. This family come across as so desperate. Selling their souls for insta 🤢
My favourite bit was at the end of the clip when one of the boys said "can we go home now?" Or something along those lines... 🤣 clearly fed up of being used as an Instagram prop!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Shop Matthew’s style’ - View attachment 550203a a washed out mint green T-shirt and a pair of creased beige shorts. I’ve seen more stylish looks at Tesco.
The whole advert was just dreadful and dreary with them talking. Agree his clothes did not look good, but the dress wasn’t very nice either. Shame on Barbour for gifting and paying this already wealthy family and paying for them to enjoy a mini holiday. Morally it’s not right. And SJ if you are reading this, we are clearly similar in terms of wealth and lead a comfortable life, but we wouldn’t dream of acting like you do. We are a private family who try and give to others. We also pay for everything ourselves by working hard - try it sometime. I also keep my kids off social media. Can’t stand this take,take,take / me, myself and I attitudes that have developed ever since Instagram became monetised. It’s vulgar and such a bad example to the younger generation. There I said it, off to grab a cuppa 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole advert was just dreadful and dreary with them talking. Agree his clothes did not look good, but the dress wasn’t very nice either. Shame on Barbour for gifting and paying this already wealthy family and paying for them to enjoy a mini holiday. Morally it’s not right. And SJ if you are reading this, we are clearly similar in terms of wealth and lead a comfortable life, but we wouldn’t dream of acting like you do. We are a private family who try and give to others. We also pay for everything ourselves by working hard - try it sometime. I also keep my kids off social media. Can’t stand this take,take,take / me, myself and I attitudes that have developed ever since Instagram became monetised. It’s vulgar and such a bad example to the younger generation. There I said it, off to grab a cuppa 😆
Oops meant to say grab a HOT CHOCOLATE 😆 my bad 🤦‍♀️ 😂
And now she’s been gifted a £185 uplifter thingy - so relatable especially during a pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well said! I’m not in their socio/economic group unfortunately but why someone with so much would wAste their time and energy on this kind of stuff is beyond me. He is supposed to be a very high earning city worker who you would think had better things to do with what spare time he gets. Like play with his kids 🤷‍♀️. If this is what having money does to you - you can keep it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
‘Pinch me moment’ ?? Why? Not like it’s a surprise. It’s been carefully curated/begged for. There is no way they would have contacted you normally.

Reactions: 6
Flaunting her personalised number plate, having said that I never expected anything less from her.

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand these influencers who say ‘I’ll only tell you where we are staying when we are on our way home’
Firstly, get over yourself! You are NOT famous! Who cares??

Secondly, just have a holiday and keep it off the grid! Give the whole family, especially your kids, some privacy. Wonder what matts dad and his wife think of her recording every bloody thing they do? Who does SJ think she is? She’s certainly no actress after her performance for the sickly Barbour ad 😆

Reactions: 9
Can’t stand these influencers who say ‘I’ll only tell you where we are staying when we are on our way home’
Firstly, get over yourself! You are NOT famous! Who cares??

Secondly, just have a holiday and keep it off the grid! Give the whole family, especially your kids, some privacy. Wonder what matts dad and his wife think of her recording every bloody thing they do? Who does SJ think she is? She’s certainly no actress after her performance for the sickly Barbour ad 😆
An exhausting existence!. I get exhausted watching/listening to it. Fine if it’s what floats her boat but she really must keep those poor kids out of it!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.