Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad Botox. Like mad. way too much. šŸ™„šŸ™„ Itā€™s been quite the school run chat and to be honest jjsg that until the drunk driving...

Feels like a reaction to previous comment(s)about the forehead.the irony of putting it all out there qnd then reacting to it all out there. Anyway.... IMO just gone a few (10) years early. Can you imagine...feeling so exposed by the comments to do that. I just canā€™t imagine the sadness of caring this much. Once you do it - you age VERY QUICK.

Re the drunk driving post - not bright. Not bright at all. But when content is so low - itā€™s understandable. Itā€™s trying to be cool. I know that sounds crazy - but donā€™t try to be relatable - especially now expressionless!! When all you do is 10000 percent videoed and for the GRAM YOU will miss some sense points.

itā€™s not like there is content. And could that be clearer

ps is ā€œthe projectā€ that keeps being mentioned her mums new house?!!! If so thatā€™s double desperate.
At that point itā€™s not Botox - itā€™s a whole new makeover required so as not to mislead...

FOCUS ON A BRAND. FOCUS ON LIFE. THERE IS LIFE BEYOND INSTA. TALK - the MUMS next to you May be able to help provide context

Reactions: 5
Wonder why Arlo & Jacob have picked her as an ambassador. Sheā€™s only ever bought/gingered from sofa.com, made.com and that jo and co. Bet theyā€™re regretting their decision now though, unless of course they donā€™t know she also advertises ā€˜drunk behind the wheelā€™

Reactions: 7
Well she shouldnā€™t have

Look Iā€™ll hold my hand up back in my 20ā€™s I would have gone to work the next morning and driven. Stupidly and irresponsible of me. But Itā€™s years since I would dare so it. Your deffo not ok to drive in the morning.
And definitely not with your child in the car!!

Reactions: 4
She looks like a Clingon from star treck with that forehead and bones coming through it. It canā€™t be that comfortable.

Reactions: 3
Wonder why Arlo & Jacob have picked her as an ambassador. Sheā€™s only ever bought/gingered from sofa.com, made.com and that jo and co. Bet theyā€™re regretting their decision now though, unless of course they donā€™t know she also advertises ā€˜drunk behind the wheelā€™
When I say ā€˜gingeredā€™ itā€™s an auto correct for begged but youā€™d know that anyway šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the botox only looks odd as her eyebrows have up ended and because she has a large forehead itā€™s all a bit smooth and shiny. But I still think itā€™s an improvement on how it was before she just needs better practitioner to stop the brow rise

Need a new sofa. At least thatā€™s one company to strike off the list. No idea why they would use her?? Sheā€™s only ever styled her friendā€™s sonā€™s bedroom. End of!

You are right - she styled her friends sons bedroom & Rosannas restaurant, but these are looks you can find on Pinterest and other Instagram home decor accounts - nothing original. I think she must pester so many companies and big herself up to get the free stuff. It all started with a Tom Howley kitchenā€¦

Last edited:
The response I got ā€œGosh, I didnā€™t drink that much! Stop drinking a 10pm and this was 12 hours after! Xā€
She was the one that storied about having to take her daughter to ballet with a hangover, which suggests that you probably shouldnā€™t be driving if you feel ā€˜hungoverā€™. Instagrammers never own up to anything anyway - they are in their own little arse licking bubble! They can do no wrong and anyone that disagrees is a troll! She is probably regretting posting that now, but sheā€™s back in her ā€˜happy placeā€™ now she is an ambassador and has new content šŸ˜‚

Yet stated that she drank too much! Plonker!
Mehta a total plonker she is youā€™re right. Sheā€™s just tried to be cool, like walking with win and putting it on her story. Not cool at all, sheā€™s really a struggling for content at the new house.

Reactions: 5
I really think sheā€™d benefit from a fringe. A thick, long one.
You wonā€™t get much of a fringe with the little she has up top!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Brand Ambassador....... Mmmmmm. If you look at their website they claim to work with designers.... does she have any qualification in design as such?? She has put together a fairly nice house through rummaging through Instagram and blagging some new bits and pieces... but this takes the biscuit!
She is now meeting with their colour expert... who exactly is helping/training who here?? Sheā€™ll put together a house/ set of rooms and claim it all as her own work but really there are other REAL experts in the background making the key design decisions.... just laughable!More fool the silly sods paying her!šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Oh and by the way..... didnā€™t see much/any evidence of Barbour gear on any of them on their recent trip to WalesšŸ„“... Barbour.... just sayin!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yet stated that she drank too much! Plonker!
Yeah but what time did she start?! A guy I work with can do a bottle of whisky in a couple of hours.... wouldnā€™t want to meet him 48 hours later let alone 24 or less....heā€™s another one who always drives the following day absolutely hanging out of his arse. At least he donā€™t have his kid in the car... šŸš“

Reactions: 1
Convinced that brands do zero research on who they use in campaigns. Most followers are bought! Fact!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not sure I understand why itā€™s ok to be in a store without a mask? Pretty sure someone was wandering around downstairs without a mask on too.

unless, of course, covid isnā€™t a concern for the well to do, only for us plebs who have to pay for everything ourselves?

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not sure I understand why itā€™s ok to be in a store without a mask? Pretty sure someone was wandering around downstairs without a mask on too.

unless, of course, covid isnā€™t a concern for the well to do, only for us plebs who have to pay for everything ourselves?
Oh gosh yes! Well spotted! I didnt even notice that! Is she completely out of it or what? 2 stories in 2 days making herself look a complete dick!!

Oh gosh yes! Well spotted! I didnt even notice that! Is she completely out of it or what? 2 stories in 2 days making herself look a complete dick!!
sheā€™s on a roll with her stupidity isnā€™t she? The government rules insist unless exempt and sheā€™s not as has worn them elsewhere. Yesterday trying to be cool driving her daughter on an empty stomach hungover or still drunk and posting and now this. Cannot make it up.

The response I got ā€œGosh, I didnā€™t drink that much! Stop drinking a 10pm and this was 12 hours after! Xā€
Did she come back to you with that response? What a knob. Sure she said previously on a story that the wee girl has ballet at 9 or something very early. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.