Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twas all down to the patio which I hadn’t even originally noticed! Thank you to whomever pointed it out!

Reactions: 1
Well, the chequer board patio has confirmed everything and the reason why no large removal lorries were required. A stones throw away. Rightmove listed July 2020. Huge project!
Well done I had a feeling it wasn’t the Ashley Green Road farmhouse we’ve all seen as nothing matched with her stories.

Jeez just found it - I’m quite shocked at how ugly it is. Huge amount of square footage over 9,000. The Ashley Green Rosd farmhouse was much more pleasing to the eye.

Why do you think they’re showing the ugly second kitchen and not the more modern updated one?

Reactions: 4
Blimey! Im shocked... they are definitely going to have to have a think about that aren't they... definitely a contender for the UglyHouseSlightlylessUglyHouse programme. Best thing to do will be flatten it surely?

This is definitely going to test her imagination!

Jeez just found it - I’m quite shocked at how ugly it is. Huge amount of square footage over 9,000. The Ashley Green Rosd farmhouse was much more pleasing to the eye.

Why do you think they’re showing the ugly second kitchen and not the more modern updated one?
SO we think it's an old farmhouse?

All that land is going to take a lot of upkeep - I really don't envy her.

It even says scope to replace with a new build on the details - that's definitely what they'll do - surely?...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And the #justalittlemention of her “personal problems”... she’s such a Facebook “DM me hun” types. Either say what it is or don’t mention it at all. Ffs
I know. If she’s ill why not say. Or she likes the idea of I’m such a hero keeping it to myself

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why people like her subject themselves to a monstrous renovation project WHILE living on-site, dealing with a perceived health issue, having 3 children under the age of 10 + animals and in this current climate where there’s a lot of uncertainty (job security, vaccines etc). I can’t imagine the stress that she will be putting herself and everybody around her!! And even if this is their 5th move (according to her), this is totally different due to the size alone! Imagine different types of workers day in day out surrounding you for years!!

Reactions: 5
So £2.2m+ to buy it. If you want something special there inc demolition you're paying another £1m plus........... so is there value in this? I don't know the area........

Good spot Polava! That is one excessively big property. Must be thinking of it as a business surely? Hopefully the ponies have better living quarters at this one.

Reactions: 3

Maybe even SJ is embarrassed at the size of the place in comparison to Heathside? Or she’s trying to make it look like an absolute dive to make the eventual build look even more impressive. Guess you can’t really flog a ‘project’ if it’s modern enough to live in right from the get go.

Why on earth did they leave their lovely (in comparison) home for that monstrosity? And at that price! Fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.