Just A Little Build #2 is JustALittleBland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suggested in the previous thread that it was the £2.4m one and a friend of the husband came on to say it wasn't.............. although I think they are wrong! As suggested, the layout of the cottage looks as per where they are now with stairs in the lounge etc 🧐

Just did the stamp duty calculation, £186k or £286k if second home................WOW
My house didn’t even cost that 😳

Reactions: 1
Yes agree, self-marketed it - SKMstudios produce marketing materials and brochures and also video tours for selling homes, especially the larger homes with land.

What happened to that restaurant Rosannas? that she used to go on about? Didn’t really feature during the pandemic and she didnt go there for her birthday meal. She had her last birthday party there (prob for free!) - who remembers the dancing 🕺 🤣 those videos should definitely have been kept private. This is the thing I can’t stand with influencers and people like SJ - they only promote things that benefit themselves. You can’t believe a word they say. One minute she’s renovating a restaurant, the next a bottle of cleaning spray, but getting paid for it. If insta took away the monetary side of the gram, you’d see people like SJ disappear overnight.

😳 She’s going to be a vlogger now 🤣 - probably aiming to join the Gleam Team (think zoella, Mrs Hinch etc), have a book out, grand designs, be on Tv and in all house magazines. She’s just a little bit of a narcissist...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Apparently the general opinion is they have stayed local. They sold privately and bought privately so no info will be forthcoming until the sale is registered then I presume you will still be able to see what they sold for (right love sold prices). Will need their previous address though. Not sure how we will find out what they bought for if we don’t actually know where they have moved to exactly. Come on girls get your Sherlock Holmes head on 😂😂
Address (old I presume ) is on companies house as she’s registered just a little bland as a company. You can ask solicitor to not register the sale prices as we found out afterwards.

Large chequerboard style patio behind her through window.
She’s such a tease ..... I’ll shoe more. There’s a LOT to show. Oh F off.

Reactions: 6
Large chequerboard style patio behind her through window.
She’s such a tease ..... I’ll shoe more. There’s a LOT to show. Oh F off.
And the #justalittlemention of her “personal problems”... she’s such a Facebook “DM me hun” types. Either say what it is or don’t mention it at all. Ffs

Reactions: 12
And the #justalittlemention of her “personal problems”... she’s such a Facebook “DM me hun” types. Either say what it is or don’t mention it at all. Ffs
It’s all very me me me. We’re in the middle of a pandemic, 500+ people are still dying every day, people have lost their jobs, their livelihoods, their homes and can’t feed their families. The Story she did yesterday in the shed with the lyrics I can do what I like, gimme money was very apt.

Reactions: 8
Well, the chequer board patio has confirmed everything and the reason why no large removal lorries were required. A stones throw away. Rightmove listed July 2020. Huge project!

Reactions: 8
Well, the chequer board patio has confirmed everything and the reason why no large removal lorries were required. A stones throw away. Rightmove listed July 2020. Huge project!
That patio is completely different to the stone one on Right Move 🤔 I’m not convinced it’s on there?

There is no picture of the patio on rightmove. The listing has now gone. A quick Google maps and then another quick Google shows a Zooplankton listing which refers to the Rightmove listing. It’s definitely not Ashley Green. It’s two fields away from their old place. Hence the walking ponies.

95A3D2F0-F878-4DFF-85BE-C6689E698426.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
9176A819-B351-41C0-B505-734164DE560D.jpeg

This is the smaller kitchen. There’s another very modern white one. It’s a very surprising move indeed!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.