Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was partly my fault because I put her in there when I made the thread.
The reason for her being micro was a) only 4 or 5 of us were speaking about her back then. b) At least 95% of her followers are Anastasia's audience and not really interested in her they just want to be noticed by Ana. c) I didn't want to inflate her ego by calling her an influencer.
Not sure her ego can get much bigger tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All gone quiet on the police front for our Jules. It either takes time to hear back if she has got the job or they would have already said no to her and we won’t hear anything of it ever again😂 I can’t imagine how she would passed the fitness test🤔 She may seem in shape but it takes more than that. I’ve seen people younger than her struggle through it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
All gone quiet on the police front for our Jules. It either takes time to hear back if she has got the job or they would have already said no to her and we won’t hear anything of it ever again😂 I can’t imagine how she would pass the fitness test🤔 She may seem in shape but it takes more than that. I’ve seen people younger than her struggle through it!
I thought this

Reactions: 3
Apart from her daughters skin and one gnarly tooth 🦷 bless her :/ she’s a very pretty quite down to earth girl whom I don’t hate 😬but the mother 😳😱 for the love of God ..... I just can’t ! 👽 The son is the double of his mother I can only assume Anastasia is adopted ! 😑

Reactions: 6
"her first instagram was a homemade pizza" surprising as from what I've seen, Julie's never home-cooked anything in her life 😂

I sometimes feel like I'm being snobby or classist (even though I'm from a working-class background myself) when I criticise hers/Ana's cooking (or lack thereof), but Julie certainly has time and means to learn how to cook properly and healthily now

Reactions: 9
Her reaction to that food in Ana's latest "content" was ridiculous. Absolute pantomime. Grow up Jules babe you're too old for that.

Reactions: 8
I am dying at this thread 🤣🤣 she was definitely an affair or one night stand.

Reactions: 4
Counted 11 ‘ums’ on her newest story🤣 If you have the whole day to record something and are meant to be doing an ad for a company, surely you can make time to get it right and string a sentence together without the word um?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many pictures of her ‘gifted’ ‘dior’ (and I use the brand name loosely) book tote do we need!
you live in a paid for by your daughter, rented house love ain’t no way your buying a 2 grand bag 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.