Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably had one email from skinny food company asking shes still got the runs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I wonder why she only takes the comment section away for the fake AirPods posts but not for anything else she tries to flog?

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she only takes the comment section away for the fake AirPods posts but not for anything else she tries to flog?
Maybe the company asked her to? If they were getting a lot of negative comments? I thought the silent story was weird this morning too

Reactions: 2
No words...
Omg you can see wrinkles on either side of her forehead, but completely smooth patch in the middle. Jeeesus, do it properly or don't do it at all. It's obvious you going to have some wrinkles in your 40s,embrace it, don't half-erase it

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20191017-154342_Instagram.jpg

Yeah julie why dont you practice that lol

And why is everything on her Insta story a damn boomerang?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.