Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many pictures of her ‘gifted’ ‘dior’ (and I use the brand name loosely) book tote do we need!
you live in a paid for by your daughter, rented house love ain’t no way your buying a 2 grand bag 😂😂
she didn’t buy it remember it was ‘gifted’ to her. Sweetie Dior don’t ‘Gift’ bags to youtubers let alone youtubers mums turned ‘influencer’ let’s hope she doesn’t get done for advertising fake goods, Hi Ana and Julie, it’s illegal to advertise fake goods 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she didn’t buy it remember it was ‘gifted’ to her. Sweetie Dior don’t ‘Gift’ bags to youtubers let alone youtubers mums turned ‘influencer’ let’s hope she doesn’t get done for advertising fake goods, Hi Ana and Julie, it’s illegal to advertise fake goods 👍🏻
Haha I know! How can you even pretend to have allll these designer things?!? I think they should get done for advertising these fake ass bags 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200324_185924.jpg

"HEY KIDS MAK SHURE YE STAY HOME AN DONT GO OIT MCDONALDS IS CLOWSED NAW STAY IN LYK ME INNIT WOTCHIN ME NEW 58" TV WOOP WOOOOP!!!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Serious question, unless you have an illness how does one's eyebrows vanish? Over plucking?

Serious question, unless you have an illness how does one's eyebrows vanish? Over plucking?
Yep, there was a photo I seen either on here or somewhere else of her a few years back and she overplucked them to high heavens. And obviously they have never grown back!

Over-plucking! My mum had no eyebrows from her early 20s until recently. She'd drawn them on every day my whole life, but recently decided to get ombre tattooing done and honestly it's changed her entire face, plus getting the tattoo done stimulates something in your brow/hair follicles which makes your own eyebrow hair grow.

You’d think Ana would pay for her to have them tattooed on or something semi-permanent, rather than a TV. Give your mother the gift of eyebrows this mother’s day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’d think Ana would pay for her to have them tattooed on or something semi-permanent, rather than a TV. Give your mother the gift of eyebrows this mother’s day.
Microblading would actually be a nice (and beneficial) gift. It wouldn’t break the bank for Ana either. Win Win.

• Haha
Someone please tell Julie that those fake ass ‘balenciaga’ monstrosities do not go with a bleeping floral summer dress!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.