Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body looks bloody good for her age!
She actually does, I agree. After two kids, with the crap she eats and not doing any exercise, you can see where Ana gets it from. The bellybutton just came out weird in the photo as there was a line going down from it but turned out to be a scar. Didn’t mean body shaming as in her actually figure etc.

Reactions: 5
‘What this weather is doing’ ?????? Should be that lmaoooo
Fail your English GCSE as well as your computing course hun?
3AE2355F-3780-4F3F-B8FD-6466E562DC11.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20191030-150923_Instagram.jpg

GET YOUR AIRPODZZZZ GUYS! they might fall apart in your ears but THEY'RE ON SALE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just read a news article about a 20 year old who died because she was taking diet pills, wonder if the Julie would delete my comment if I shared it on her diet posts!?

Reactions: 2
Now there is 4 reasons why you have the runs. Use code julie4thfree to find out why
Screenshot_20191103-205211_Instagram.jpg

Julie, I think you may have used this a little too much since you dont have any eyebrows left.
Screenshot_20191114-204736_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you reckon she's had some dodgy botox on her forehead? I initially thought it was just a bad facetune job on her insta pics, but I noticed in Ana's last video that her forehead is actually smooth in the middle and then wrinkled on the sides?

• Haha
Do you reckon she's had some dodgy botox on her forehead? I initially thought it was just a bad facetune job on her insta pics, but I noticed in Ana's last video that her forehead is actually smooth in the middle and then wrinkled on the sides?
That's probably all she could afford :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ma Julie thread is back!

Happy New Year guys...airpodzzz have dropped dramatically in price, don't forget to start your Skinny Food healthy eating lifestyle, along with the slimming coffee and remember Daniel Wellington currently has a sale!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ma Julie thread is back!

Happy New Year guys...airpodzzz have dropped dramatically in price, don't forget to start your Skinny Food healthy eating lifestyle, along with the slimming coffee and remember Daniel Wellington currently has a sale!
YAASSSSS

Ma Julie thread is back!

What happened to the thread? I was getting withdrawal symptoms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What happened to the thread? I was getting withdrawal symptoms.
I asked about it, apparently she was classed as a micro influencer by accident (the shame!) so when the micro influencer category went so did Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I asked about it, apparently she was classed as a micro influencer by accident (the shame!) so when the micro influencer category went so did Julie
That was partly my fault because I put her in there when I made the thread.
The reason for her being micro was a) only 4 or 5 of us were speaking about her back then. b) At least 95% of her followers are Anastasia's audience and not really interested in her they just want to be noticed by Ana. c) I didn't want to inflate her ego by calling her an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.