Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Julie. I was waiting for the climax of that IG video for her to say that all comments will be switched off from now on. But it was “I’ll block you” like her followers are her school children or something. I presumed she was doing that already.

Besides, without the negative comments, the traction on her page will go down. Because aren’t a lot of the comments people bringing up the “diet” ads?

Reactions: 8
"I'll block you"

Jealous of people with morals are ya hun?
It's people like Julie who bring Instagram down, it's clear money is her game not influencing, not advising she's there purely for the money. Legitimate influencers accept debate and criticism.

Reactions: 11
Oh Julie. You’ve done it again. No one is going to want to work with a chav who gobs off at every chance possible😭😭😭 Sadly she loves the attention and acting a victim and that is all her channel is ever going to consist of..

She is most likely going to stop work from coming to Ana too as ultimately it will affect her image also.. Ana must be dying inside and wishing her mum never started ‘doing instagram’ as she puts it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I’m so happy I found this thread! I LOVE ana and Atticus but her mum is unreal.... where do I begin?
Demanding respect because she’s in her 40s? Being obnoxious, short tempered in videos? An actual fun sponge 😂 don’t even get me started on the mental health post..... nobody undermined her depression, but just because you have depression doesn’t mean you can undermine other mental illness. Fact is regardless of her mental illness, she is aware of Anna’s audience and her followers regardless of her age and promotes diet supplements which ARE NOT REAL. Then when she gets called out she cries I HaVe DePreSsiOn. Yes Julie, join the club 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why did she say the pill photo was deleted when it's still up?
I thought the same! It's still up there now so when did it get deleted!?

Remember guys mental health is only about depression, it's only relevant when it's about The Julie. If you disagree or voice your freedom of speech you will get blocked, reported to Instagram and your account suspended.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought the same! It's still up there now so when did it get deleted!?

Remember guys mental health is only about depression, it's only relevant when it's about The Julie. If you disagree or voice your freedom of speech you will get blocked, reported to Instagram and your account suspended.
Bizarre cos that was the thing she seemed most annoyed about, that Instagram had taken down something from HER PAGE. I dont really know how IG works, maybe it got a warning or reviewed or something

Reactions: 4
She didn't actually put in the post that it was specifically related to depression did she?

Reactions: 3
Nope but shes gunna change the narrative so she can play victim
So can't really argue the case that it was about that when nowhere in the post mentioned it! Just read through some of the comments and the way people are sucking up to her telling her how good the post is is quite annoying, I mean it's just a photo from Google and a couple of #s!

Reactions: 4
I'll just leave this link here so someone can educate themselves about mental illness. It's a lot more than clinical depression. If you're going to jump on something at least understand what the subject is not just your own view/belief.

Reactions: 6
She’s promoting vegan food now. Pretty sure she gagged at the idea of having a dairy free coffee in Ana’s latest drive thru video...it’s all so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.