Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the tit she got for this post made me LOL.
Cannot cope with her wearing them bloody vans with EVERYTHING though 🤔

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe her course was all for this. I actually thought she was doing it for a good reason.😫 Ana almost seemed proud of her when she used to mention it. I wonder if Julie said she was actually going to get a proper job after but then decided to have a go at Instagram instead because she could no longer be bothered to... Also someone please confirm to me, does anyone still use the term ‘man’ at the end of a sentence?😂

Another thing.. I wonder if Julie is begging to be in every video of Ana’s for a bit of free promo or is Ana using Julie to mix things up because her channel and videos are just THAT boring now🤔

Reactions: 9
21af509b9b53ea92746601789e3e84cf.jpg

Wow julie im so jealous you’re sooo famous! [emoji32][emoji32] jokes, not like you’re in there all the fuckin time hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
21af509b9b53ea92746601789e3e84cf.jpg

Wow julie im so jealous you’re sooo famous! [emoji32][emoji32] jokes, not like you’re in there all the fuckin time hahaha

That’s it now Julie has officially ‘made it’ watch out world she’s that famous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only just read back. Not sure if she has FaceTuned or smoothed her pictures and this point isn’t aimed at Julie specifically but how are youtubers getting away with promoting beauty products like anti aging etc if they have Botox, have used filters on the advertising etc. It’s SO Misleading

They all whinge they aren’t taken seriously by mainstream media etc but if little mix, or Victoria beckham, dared to advertise say anti aging cream with a face full of Botox or face tune they would be absolutely rinsed by the media/public backlash.

Really grinds my gears that youtubers want this celebrity lifestyle but don’t ever get pulled up on advertising rules etc

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20191006-172613_Instagram.jpg

Tacky. Cheap.
What 44 year old would seriously want framed prints of designer logos in their home?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She thinks she's an influencer, she thinks she's about 25, she thinks that she's classy, she thinks that she's stylish.

NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cares so much about the environment that she buys 50+ plastic coffee pods that will end up in the ocean and landfill. Makes sense 🤔

Reactions: 14
😂😂😂 Julie Stanton. Woodland Trust Ambassador, Promoter of chemical infused diet food, fast fashion, coffee pods, plastic ready meals, takeaways, cheap make up, smoker and devotee of unethical mass produced knock off's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂 Julie Stanton. Woodland Trust Ambassador, Promoter of fast fashion, coffee pods, plastic ready meals, takeaways, cheap make up, smoker and devotee of unethical mass produced knock off's.
And semen looking "skinny * salad dressing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Jealous are ya? Jealous you can’t do an ad for trees? Jealous you can’t be the most wasteful person in Northampton, driving 50 times round a drive through and still save the planet? Jealous? Thought so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The woman is an absolute joke, you can't pick and choose what mental health means, it isn't defined by you.

She is so ridiculously self indulgent. The woman puts no thought into the products she promotes and therefore there is no consideration of the inconsistencies and hypocrisy. If she actually thought for two seconds surely she could see the link?

How can she promote weight loss products and not consider she'll be called out by then celebrating mental health awareness?

How can she promote the Woodland Trust when she pays zero attention to the environment and is incredibly wasteful?

How can she promote face creams but then facetune her face into an abysmally airbrushed mask?

I don't think she gets it does she? If she's so set on a career as an influencer, she needs to do her homework and start to make the links... and I'm not talking affiliate ones either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.