Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did stuff like that as a kid on holiday. We went sightseeing etc. Nothing wrong with a bit of culture! He has probably still spent a fair amount of time in the pool!
Do they still have kids clubs these days?!

Reactions: 10
Just watched the second Ibiza vlog. Its not the type of holiday a 8 year old will appreciate esp walking all the way up that hill :LOL: she should have stuck him in kids club and gone wandering on her own!
OMG hahaha, could you actually imagine Bratticus in kids club. He would be such a diva.

*Bratticus enters kids club and sits down next to Spanish boy*

Bratticus - "my tshirt is goooshee you know..." *flicks hair*
Boy blinks at him whilst thinking to himself "I have no idea what this little girl with bad hair is saying to me"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here’s the face of someone who’s just spent a week with atticus constantly moaning ….
B66B8D8F-DE3B-4A53-B96A-C9FDB8BFCAD6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please can someone confirm how old she is? She looks so haggard!! Is it from smoking?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Please can someone confirm how old she is? She looks so haggard!! Is it from smoking?
The woman doesn’t know there’s only one middnight so you can’t trust her when she tells us her age , my bet is she’s 59 and 3 quarters . 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's play a guessing game... who am I??

Ibeeefa Town, Ibeeefa Town, Ibeeefa Town, Ibeeefa Town, Ibeeefa Town, Ibeeefa Town, Ibeeefa Town, Ibeeefa Town

• Haha
Has she been sighted in an edgy bucket hat yet?
Or is Ratticus 🐀 using them to make sandcastles?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if anyone watches but she reminds me of Debbie from 90 Day Fiancé

• Haha
Reactions: 2
'The Ibiza Vlogs'
Out of a ten day holiday the only bit of Ibiza we actually saw was them walking up a hill and Atticus moaning to go back down again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Julie and Atticus saying it felt like they have been in Ibiza for a month isn’t the best sign they had an amazing on holiday 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Julie saying there’s been lots of pool days on this holiday…. Atticus was obviously refusing to move after the Ibiza town trip

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair, it is a pool/beach holiday! Although I guess that they could have explored more of the island. Julie complained that she was tired after Disney and the majority of single parents won’t be going abroad twice in one year so she is lucky.

Was confused how Julie was complaining the hotel didn’t have much entertainment in the evenings for children, this is something you should research before booking the hotel with a child?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was confused how Julie was complaining the hotel didn’t have much entertainment in the evenings for children, this is something you should research before booking the hotel with a child?😂
Yes! It didn’t look like the kind of hotel that would have children’s entertainment. I would imagine a lot of hotels stopped it anyway because of Covid and is probably found in all inclusive hotels because people don’t tend to leave the place.

Reactions: 3
Julie's fags... bet along with the chocolates she's brought 1000 cigarettes home in that case
Why are people so bothered about her smoking? As a non-smoker, I couldn't care less if someone smokes or not... so what's the big deal?

Reactions: 18
Why are people so bothered about her smoking? As a non-smoker, I couldn't care less if someone smokes or not... so what's the big deal?
I think some people think that she’s being sneaky by not mentioning it but she’s never said she doesn’t smoke. Really, she’s right not to be smoking or talking about it in her videos! It would be interesting if she gave up and made videos about that process

She said when she went there with Ana and there was entertainment for kids 😂 I don’t know if she meant it was the same hotel but you’d think she’d check as that would have been 10-15 years ago 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.