Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not want to see Julie modeling swimwear when I went on Instagram today 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
hey skin looks really nice! if you couldn’t see her face you’d think she was a lot younger! Also what is her scar from on her belly? Did she had a c section that goes from the bellybutton downwards? (Can’t remember the read name for it)

Reactions: 6
hey skin looks really nice! if you couldn’t see her face you’d think she was a lot younger! Also what is her scar from on her belly? Did she had a c section that goes from the bellybutton downwards? (Can’t remember the read name for it)
Yep looks like a section scar.
I agree her figure looks great!!
I regret seeing her side muff tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did they not mention her having cancer years ago, it could be a scar from a surgery due to that.

Reactions: 2
Must say she has a cracking figure. Better legs than me and I'm only 24! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Shes still a mess tho

Reactions: 10
I guessed she has a C-section with atticus because imagine pushing that head out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.