Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be super proud if I'd earned the money and worked super hard to pay for a car, but a car on finance is nothing to brag about, it's just what most people do these days including myself??

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that finds it weird that finds it weird that her sofas aren’t against the wall?? Don’t know if there is a reason? Maybe it’s just because that’s what I’m used to but I’d rather have extra space in front of the sofa than behind??

Reactions: 4
My brother lives in the same street, same house layout just the opposite way round, blows my mind how she makes hers look so cramped… we had a house tour not long ago, we don’t need one every month my love! The tat in the hallways makes it looked so crammed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me that finds it weird that finds it weird that her sofas aren’t against the wall?? Don’t know if there is a reason? Maybe it’s just because that’s what I’m used to but I’d rather have extra space in front of the sofa than behind??
I think it depends haha, I used to have a sofa not against the wall to separate my living room up a bit! But honestly my living room was a lot bigger than hers, so it made sense to, I think it just makes hers look smaller?

Reactions: 2
I think it depends haha, I used to have a sofa not against the wall to separate my living room up a bit! But honestly my living room was a lot bigger than hers, so it made sense to, I think it just makes hers look smaller?
Yeah that’s what I thought also isn’t it right in front of the door? If she moved it back she could walk straight through rather than having to go around the sofa

Julie !! The reason everything you bought is now half price is because it’s TAT, nobody else would pay full price for it so it’s half price now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just finished watching it and saw what was behind the sofa, surely the DVDs could go somewhere else and if the sofa was pushed back it would make the room seem bigger but also hide the wire

Reactions: 1
I don't think I've ever seen so much wicker in all my life.
Big house to keep clean?? All her tit and clutter is what makes it hard to clean 😂

Reactions: 8
What does she even mean “when you’ve done it all yourself”? She’s like 50 has she never paid for anything by herself before? Who was buying her cars previously? Her mum? Her daughter? Tax payers?
Her ex husband 😂 the woman is bizarre. She's achieved nothing. She's embarrassing. Copying her child's "career" has the be the most cringe thing ever. I'd be embarrassed if she was my mum. Zero class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think Anna gives Julie money on a regular basis?

As people always saying how can she afford things she's always shopping and spending etc, and no way she can just afford it on a few poxy tesco and Daniel Wellington ads.

She was in alot of Anna's older vlogs which have alot of views etc
I just seem to think Anna helps her out.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think Anna gives Julie money on a regular basis?

As people always saying how can she afford things she's always shopping and spending etc, and no way she can just afford it on a few poxy tesco and Daniel Wellington ads.

She was in alot of Anna's older vlogs which have alot of views etc
I just seem to think Anna helps her out.
Can imagine she definitely got money off ana for her appearances in videos, can imagine she thought she was entitled to it and demanded it

Reactions: 9
“The internet basket”
Dear god in heaven!
There’s so much wicker tit if there was a house fire (and the wicker heart above the stove is a likely place to start) that house would go up like an inferno!
EVERYthing is in a wicker basket or a tin… I’m surprised her kettle and coffee machine isn’t in a wicker box…
And with “a reed diffuser in every room” that house must stink like a whores handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really hope that Ana isn’t giving her money to feed her shopping addiction.
Just watched the Zawa haul and it was boring! She said that Florida and Ibiza have different vibes. No they don’t! They are both hot and sunny so you can wear all of the clothes that you bought in Ibiza too. Any excuse to piss money up the wall! I work full time and don’t have £270 spare to spend on clothes that will be worn once.
What happens if Cafe Del Mar don’t have chicken nuggets?! Atticus will sit there eating McDonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going to have a rubbish time in Ibiza with atticus , the plane journey there and back with be a nightmare , then atticus will hate the heat, the sand and sea. She will need another holiday to get over Ibiza 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“The internet basket”
Dear god in heaven!
There’s so much wicker tit if there was a house fire (and the wicker heart above the stove is a likely place to start) that house would go up like an inferno!
EVERYthing is in a wicker basket or a tin… I’m surprised her kettle and coffee machine isn’t in a wicker box…
And with “a reed diffuser in every room” that house must stink like a whores handbag.
Don’t worry about the heart above the stove, she does the chicken nuggets in the oven, and everything else seems to be ready made crap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t worry about the heart above the stove, she does the chicken nuggets in the oven, and everything else seems to be ready made crap
Does she ? I thought she took atticus to Macdonalds every day 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.