Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definition of quantity over quality.... just full of cheap tat

Reactions: 4
Cba to watch her 'new house tour'
She's definitely one of them people that see things on Instagram and copies it. The whole decanting laundry detergent is such a waste of time and don't get me started on the washing up liquid container 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just waiting for Julie’s moving vlogs ….
9B48DF1A-B389-4B8E-9AC5-2BBCE1FC7737.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait I thought we were getting a car tour first? I’ll be dammed if I’m sitting through another 35 minute house tour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the way she said she doesn’t understand why people don’t do house tours no more. does she not get that we live in 2022 where everything is going up and people can’t afford things so they are going out looking at every chance they can get to afford a living either that be by burglary or else what. she’s so blinded by the financial hardship of our current times 🫠😭

Reactions: 11
Cba to watch her 'new house tour'
She's definitely one of them people that see things on Instagram and copies it. The whole decanting laundry detergent is such a waste of time and don't get me started on the washing up liquid container 🤦
watched about 5 mins and then had to turn it off before i died of boredom

Reactions: 3
It’s just sooooo cluttered. Any bloody wonder she spends 8 hours cleaning. Or does she not have time for that anymore?

Reactions: 6
the way she said she doesn’t understand why people don’t do house tours no more. does she not get that we live in 2022 where everything is going up and people can’t afford things so they are going out looking at every chance they can get to afford a living either that be by burglary or else what. she’s so blinded by the financial hardship of our current times 🫠😭
I mean nothing screams tory more than being a selfish dumbfuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, but who is Esther and why did she need to take her to Disney :ROFLMAO:. How dumb is this woman!!

Howling at the way she's death staring whoever's outside in her latest video. She so wanted to go and tell them to f**k off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Julie have a diagnosed shopping addiction or something? She does a Zara haul then treks all the way to Milton Keynes to return one of the items and ends up spending a fortune on another haul claiming she ‘didn’t get that much’, whatever next?! Just try the clothes on before you leave the flippin shop woman because at this rate she’ll be forever hauling & returning!

Reactions: 6
She’s going to have a rubbish time in Ibiza with atticus , the plane journey there and back with be a nightmare , then atticus will hate the heat, the sand and sea. She will need another holiday to get over Ibiza 😂
She’ll have a gifted caravan holiday the week after they get back😂

Reactions: 1
Has Julie had a tax bill or has she just been reading Tattle?! 😂 Although she did talk about buying inexpensive reed diffusers and then buy something from Jo Malone!

Reactions: 2
I think Julie is just going nuts with her shopping and I do think it’s developing into a addiction. I believe she has an addictive personality.

This is what happens to a lot of people who come into more money than they’ve ever had before… and she didn’t have much before now.

I feel a bit sorry for her really. It must feel great to feel like she can provide a better life for her and Atticus but the best life she can provide is by saving this money she’s earning and setting them up for a better future, not just a better present.

Reactions: 12
Does Julie have a diagnosed shopping addiction or something? She does a Zara haul then treks all the way to Milton Keynes to return one of the items and ends up spending a fortune on another haul claiming she ‘didn’t get that much’, whatever next?! Just try the clothes on before you leave the flippin shop woman because at this rate she’ll be forever hauling & returning!
Not that she's mentioned, but as she has OCD (diagnosed by the sounds of it) it can also mean you easily become addicted to other things. It sounds like shopping could be hers.

The things is, besides some holidays, reading and cleaning, what else does she have in her life? People often use shopping (the excitement of buying something and the rush having something new) to fill a void in their lives. I know she doesn't vlog her whole life but it doesn't sound like she is close to family, never hear about friends and doesn't appear to have any hobbies.

Also, the way she talked about outfits and clothes for Ibiza just made her sound really shallow. I understand people like to look nice, but she sounds like a teenager who is trying to dress to fit in, to be part of the crowd, to get the perfect Insta shots.

It's all quite sad really.

Reactions: 8
I thought she bought those Plastic Costa travel cups so she could take a drink out with her? but no she's still buying two/three coffees every time she goes out! TBH I think she shops so much because she has nothing else to do apart from clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yeah the only reason she goes shopping so much is because she doesn’t have a job, she acts like YouTube is such hard work but all she does when atticus is at school is go shopping, just because she blogs it doesn’t make it working😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.