Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't need a job as what she does is WORK you know. Drinking 20 coffees a day and doing ads for Tesco and Daniel Wellington is HARD WORK duh. JEALOUS R YA? YOU WANNA DO AN ADD FOR DANIEL WELLINGTON? JEALOUS COZ YA CAN'T? Get back to work, peasant!
Silly me! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs haven giving a free holiday to that twit and her son when she can easily afford to pay for it herself, gift it to a family who hasn't been on holiday for years, not to that nut job woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe it was Julie’s neighbours that gifted her the holiday so they didn’t have to listen to the royal expert Atticus over the jubilee 🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They always say how Ana grew up poor but then they say about how they sued to go to Ibiza all the time when she was younger? And also went to Disney. If they were so poor to keep going on about it like they do, surely they’d not be able to have gone away

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The way she keeps going on about the bewiched coffee you know she’s after a freebie!

In regards to the skip thing - why isn’t she selling stuff on Facebook marketplace or giving furniture that has nothing wrong whatsoever away to those that may need it? She has really forgotten those times that she was struggling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
arnt most of her viewers Ana's fans can't see them being influenced into buying a Haven holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting she had that little caravan break after Disney that wasn’t gifted. She must have used it to contact places like Haven to show how she loves that type of holiday and finds it SO relaxing and showed how many views and comments her vlog on it received.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
They always say how Ana grew up poor but then they say about how they sued to go to Ibiza all the time when she was younger? And also went to Disney. If they were so poor to keep going on about it like they do, surely they’d not be able to have gone away
I believe they had different circumstances at different times, & they went on these holidays when the person Ana calls dad lived
with them. When Ana was in her early teens and Atticus was young, they struggled for money. I remember relating to Ana at this time as someone from a working class family, compared to lots of other YouTubers.

Reactions: 8
New drinking game. Scroll through her insta, take a shot for every ad or promo post. Every other post is either an add or her trying to promote a brand so they’ll sponsor her. Your bag has Marc jacobs plastered on the side Julie, you don’t need to write in the caption where you got it x

Reactions: 5
oh my god, she just posted a Primark haul and is talking about "holding off on buying summer clothes for Ibiza so they'll be in the sale". wtf happened to all the clothes they bought for florida! She is actually ridiculous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She’s brought 2 beach towels EACH for her and Atticus for a 10 day holiday! Is it just me who only takes 1 beach towel? Like you’re not drying yourself after the shower with it! 🙄

Reactions: 21
Another holiday? Hasn't she literally just come back from one? Am I missing something? It makes me sick that these people can get these luxuries for doing duck ALL while people up and down the country are struggling to live working 40 hours a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.