Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm Julie’s ummm monthly umm boast video is umm up!
Not the most articulate person is she!

Reactions: 6
“this is a pile of books I’m never going to read, but they were gifted so I’m going to talk about them “

all her books not gifted, are from Tesco (obviously). Try a bookshop love, it’ll blow your mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can everyone please contact Tesco regarding Julie’s mental health video , it will really help 😊

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice Julien banging her foot time stamp 7.24 when Attitcus was interuping lol

Also her huffing time stamp 8.06 ish lol was sooo funny

Reactions: 1
This latest video is just chaos! All talking over each other and that BRAT won’t shut his face!

Reactions: 7
Atticus is an obnoxious little tit! I bet he didn’t even get disciplined for sending pictures of his mother to his teacher. Julie just can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 11
Atticus is an obnoxious little tit! I bet he didn’t even get disciplined for sending pictures of his mother to his teacher. Julie just can’t be bothered.
Could you be though ? Dealing with him and all this On daily I wouldn’t have the strength to even shout at him 😂I think she must just shut her self in room and hide sometimes

Could you be though ? Dealing with him and all this On daily I wouldn’t have the strength to even shout at him 😂I think she must just shut her self in room and hide sometimes
Nah, she deals with him by smoking 40 fags a day and inhaling coffee like it’s cocaine 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh wow! I didn’t think of doing that! I guess it’s the only way to get through to her because she is completely dismissive of even the constructive criticism that she receives.
It’s great that the two psychologists on this thread think it’s okay, but I think that Julie is irresponsible and doesn’t have the intelligence to have thought about what she was doing in this video. Even though she had notes that she claimed not to have. She was looking for views to keep the money rolling in. She’s not looking to challenge the stigma!
It’s crazy that an industry that makes people so wealthy is so unregulated - apart from the advertising side and even then they get away with a lot.
I don't think it was okay! Just wanted to say that videos talking about mental health, in general, are good for reducing stigma etc but Julie didn't approach it in the correct way and it seemed as if she was doing it to look good/ get views. I don't agree with the content of the video or approach to the topic at all!

I know she would’ve been gifted her trip for ‘advertising’ purposes, but it makes me especially sad seeing this because her content isn’t great at all so it seems to me that she doesn’t really deserve it

also I really hope Atticus doesn’t brag about all of his holidays, especially the free one, at school because I’m sure a lot of his classmates would be upset especially if their parents can’t afford it- but unfortunately I doubt Julie teaches him to be grateful for everything

Reactions: 15
looks like a hoarders wardrobe behind her are those the clothes she bought for amwica *julies voice* 🧐
In one of her latest videos she said she was hiring a skip when they swap bedrooms around. Do you think she's going to skip all of her excessive tat and purchases that are just cluttering up the spare room? I can't imagine she has that much stuff that needs to be disposed of considering in the grand scheme of things she didn't move long ago, she hasn't got a garage and there's just the two of them. I've been in my current house for 10 years and we wouldn't need a skip. There's plenty of stuff to sell or gift on Facebook marketplace and probably one car boot of stuff for the tip. Hope she films it all. 👀 I have a feeling it's going to be like the charger plates at Christmas.

bleeping hell how many holidays has she had so far this year? and we are only in May!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What exactly does this woman do all day?!
Get a job!!!!
She doesn't need a job as what she does is WORK you know. Drinking 20 coffees a day and doing ads for Tesco and Daniel Wellington is HARD WORK duh. JEALOUS R YA? YOU WANNA DO AN ADD FOR DANIEL WELLINGTON? JEALOUS COZ YA CAN'T? Get back to work, peasant!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.