Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the funniest things i've ever seen on Tattle is that Julie looks like Oakie Doke.
I've never been able to unsee it 😭
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe people are actually acting like they’ve met a world wide first class celebrity when they meet Julie … oh my lord! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah it’s hardly going to be a relaxing, exotic getaway. She’ll want to be eating paella and seafood but they’ll need to find somewhere that does chips, chicken nuggets and bread and butter. She can hardly relax on the beach with a glass of rose without hearing “WHaT dO yOu RaTe iT oUt oF 10?” every five seconds.
Dead. Can literally imagine this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks burnt!! Why is she picked to advertise food?
because she’s a hoooge influence on people did you not see her advert for wild really convincing people to spend £20 on a sustainable deodorant the only thing sustainable and Julie is…..well nothing actually she throws away backpacks after one use and charger plates 🤭🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Julie is a disgrace that awful woman can't even cook beans on toast no way does she make anything from scratch.
I'm contacting tesco right now
Fuming, tesco really need to lower themselves to getting her to advertise for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
atticus is at his all time worst in julies new vid. Julie can’t even get a word in without atticus finishing her sentences or correcting her with the exact time. He needs a diagnosis immediately this is peak neurodivergence

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Only lasted 40 seconds of the Yarmouth vlog - cannot stand the interrupting - wish she would just vlog no sound then do voiceover when he’s at school

atticus is at his all time worst in julies new vid. Julie can’t even get a word in without atticus finishing her sentences or correcting her with the exact time. He needs a diagnosis immediately this is peak neurodivergence
It was horrendous - it’s because he gets away with it - must be so annoying if he does that all day at school

Reactions: 10
Did she actually mention that this holiday was gifted at all in the video ? I did wonder why she needed to book a 4 room , massive caravan for 4 nights in the school holidays after 2 holidays in the last month 🤣 You get those freebies Julie !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did she actually mention that this holiday was gifted at all in the video ? I did wonder why she needed to book a 4 room , massive caravan for 4 nights in the school holidays after 2 holidays in the last month 🤣 You get those freebies Julie !
It’s not a caravan, it’s a lodge!! Have you not watched the video😂😂 (honestly how many times did she say that ffs)🤦🏼‍♀️

The interrupting from Atticus was really unbearable, you can see it winds Julie up, he’s your child Julie, say something to him ffs!🤦🏼‍♀️😂 pisses me off how he was acting like a smart ass when she said it was 20 past or something he would go “it’s 22 past” like seriously! I can imagine how he acts towards teachers at school interrupting the whole class to try correct them constantly!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually can't believe Julie was gifted that stay. I bet it was a couple of grand in peak half term. And the gifts and food left for them?!
The mind boggles.
Why didn't she take Wendy and Pam with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.