Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is she buying ANOTHER new set of holiday clothes. Her justification...they will be in the sale 😳
Julie you're gonna be stuck in that house sitting in your little egg garden chair for the rest of your days at this rate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Has she not just bought a whole wardrobe for her and bratticus in Florida????
Now more clothes for Spain???

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s brought 2 beach towels EACH for her and Atticus for a 10 day holiday! Is it just me who only takes 1 beach towel? Like you’re not drying yourself after the shower with it! 🙄
And I can bet all 4 towels will go straight in the bin before they come home🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Julie enjoy your gifted holiday , but just remember you have to deal with atticus 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Julie enjoy your gifted holiday , but just remember you have to deal with atticus 🤣😂
Yeah it’s hardly going to be a relaxing, exotic getaway. She’ll want to be eating paella and seafood but they’ll need to find somewhere that does chips, chicken nuggets and bread and butter. She can hardly relax on the beach with a glass of rose without hearing “WHaT dO yOu RaTe iT oUt oF 10?” every five seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
HOOGE

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what Julie will be feeding Bratticus this trip then? More plain pasta, chips and chicken I'm guessing! Oh wait, he eats cherry tomatoes sometimes x

Reactions: 10
I get it is amusing and all, I'm from the same town as Julie and Ana, and we really do pronounce ‘huge’ like that you should hear the way we say ‘music’ 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How many tea towels and dishcloths does Julie require? She said she goes through them.. has she ever hear of a washing machine???

• Haha
I get it is amusing and all, I'm from the same town as Julie and Ana, and we really do pronounce ‘huge’ like that you should hear the way we say ‘music’ 😂
I’m from their town too and have never heard anyone pronounce huge that way and never heard anyone say ‘music’ other than the way it is normally pronounced!

• Haha
I wonder what Julie will be feeding Bratticus this trip then? More plain pasta, chips and chicken I'm guessing! Oh wait, he eats cherry tomatoes sometimes x
And she’s cut up all the food into small pieces for him even though he’s 8 years old 🙃

• Wow
I've just watched the haul video and what the actual hell was that big black candlestick thing at the end?? It looked like something out of the Wicker Man...

• Haha
  • Sick
I guess it differs to each person as I'm also from Northamptonshire and don't say it like that but then people constantly pronounce Kettering etc differently so I guess it's like that hahaha x

Reactions: 3
can someone point me in the direction of the video with charger plates please

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yarmouth seafront is round the corner from me. So tempted to go and see how annoying they actually are. Julie will be pleased tho the chippy stalls nearly all sell nuggets so at least atticus won't starve

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.