Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also mentions how you can do things that help you and “great for your soul” - then does a haul of books, candles, holiday brochure, talks about booking Ibiza😂

Also “the best things in life are free” was what she says before showing all the things she bought! And Julie I’m sure the best things in life are free when your 21 year old daughter has just paid for a 9 grand holiday for you and your son😂😂😂

“Our little problems are tiny” Julie you’re an absolute embarrassment making a video about mental health when you clearly don’t have mental health struggles, i feel sorry for Anastasia imagine your mum living off your “fame” and making videos like this🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Julie's new video is quite frankly offensive to anyone suffering with their mental health. I honestly was hoping she would speak about her own personal struggles not about how booking a holiday etc can make you happier. I myself am currently suffering with my Mental Health and I wish it was as easy as booking a holiday to get over my struggles.... I can't see it but I hope people actually call her out for it.

Completely agree with everything you've said. I thought it would be an honest sit down chat about her own struggles which I think would have done her good because her audience would connect with her more. Instead she's talking crap about how it's just a silly state of mind and hey, buy all this gimmicky crap and it will cure you! It's insulting. And that bloody Steven Bartlett book!!

Also isn't it a coincidence how she's feeling much better in the last 6 months when she's suddenly raking in money? 🤨

Reactions: 25
I don’t really want to be picking apart a video that somebody has made in the hope of helping others, so this isn’t coming from a place of malice, especially because Julie said she is only speaking about what has helped her personally. Unfortunately I feel like everything seems a bit scattered. Almost like Julie picked up that holiday destination book and thought you know what I’ll do a book about mental health (especially as Ana has recently covered some personal topics).

Each to their own if the video has helped them but I’m shocked after seeing a few comments, viewers are already praising Julie. I don’t think she has really actually discussed much and without sounding over the top, you can’t really cover this sort of topic without expecting people to hear about your own personal experience? Yes she has skimmed the surface but it would probably help people a lot more if they knew how long she had been suffering from mental health related issues etc. Yes it may be personal but that’s what she unfortunately has to do if she has decided on this sort of video. You have to open yourself up and be vulnerable to really reach the audience.

What I guess I’m trying to say is that if she wants to do this sort of thing then there should be a bit more prep and thought going into it. I know she’s not an expert but even off the top of my head now, I can list some tips on how to try and keep your mental health well balanced - diet is a key one, exercise or an active hobby/passion, maintaining relationships with friends and family and that’s not even 20% of it..

I think I prefer her sticking to what she does best or maybe some sort of build up to this video was needed.. Even bits here and there after the video now (in her vlogs maybe) would probably help if she continued with this. I just don’t think finding major topics and deciding to randomly do a video will do any wonders, be it for her viewers or her channel. If it does then I’m glad she’s helped at least one person like she said!

Oh and I didn’t want to say it but have seen somebody mentioning above. Seems like money has definitely played a major factor in her new positivity? Unlucky for the rest of us then..
I’ve really blabbered on, sorry!🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It would’ve been so interesting to hear her talk candidly about her own personal experiences with OCD etc but instead she just sounds so uneducated and out of touch and as if she’s just jumping on this mindfulness trend. She says she suddenly ‘woke up’ 5/6 months ago and her mental health improved, yeah when you started earning big money and buying all your designer gear and holidays! Just can’t take her seriously at all telling us the best things in life are free while showing us all these books we should buy and then saying she’s booked Ibiza for her soul, as if it’s as simple as that! She’s so privileged.

She doesn’t want to open up and really let us know the real her, it’s all surface level. She’s putting on a front and is so caught up in her new lifestyle. Anyway rant over!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Julie’s new video …

‘So I’ve got no notes for this video…*looks down at notes*’ … ‘as i said no notes for this *looks at notes again*’

Seriously Julie!!! If you are claiming to have no notes…don’t keep looking down at notes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't watch Julie's vlogs anymore..the lip smacking gets on my last nerve.

I feel sorry for Atticus..as annoying as he is he hasn't had a great upbringing. Sure he gets to go spending all this money but look at the guy...he barely has any friends of his own...is so focused on money...kids shouldn't be allowed on the internet. It's pure exploitation.

Reactions: 13
Just remember "you are special" "you are amazing" ... oh OK Julie thanks my mental health is better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Completely agree with everything you've said. I thought it would be an honest sit down chat about her own struggles which I think would have done her good because her audience would connect with her more. Instead she's talking crap about how it's just a silly state of mind and hey, buy all this gimmicky crap and it will cure you! It's insulting. And that bloody Steven Bartlett book!!

Also isn't it a coincidence how she's feeling much better in the last 6 months when she's suddenly raking in money? 🤨
That’s exactly what I was gonna say!!! Funny how now she can afford 3 holidays a year and a load of bloody candles she’s so much happier?!

Honestly the whole video was madness, why does she start talking about feeding birds for ages 😂
Like everyone else has said she could have had a really interesting approach to talking about mental health as we do know she’s struggled with it in the past but instead it was a glorified haul sprinkled with silly platitudes? that video doesn’t met the title of Let’s Talk about Mental Health!! she talked more about bloody magazines! Did you guys know that a shop called magazine heaven is full of magazines? Brand new information here!
you led the life you designed??? You can turn your life around?? Well I guess you must have designed to be living off your daughter’s money up until this year then Julie?? You can turn your life around by riding on your child’s coattails I suppose???
also the fake laugh she does drives me mad lol she does it at the end
Sorry if that sounded really bitter. I just got really annoyed by her attitude and I don’t think people to speak on such serious topics when they don’t know what they’re talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Julie - ‘I don’t want my channel just to be about holidays and buying stuff’

Also Julie - Spends the whole video talking about things she has bought/holidays booked

I appreciate the idea for a video, but she didn’t include any tools that don’t involve spending money on something really…and there is so many out there. I also don’t get anything from her saying things like you can turn your life around…Ana turned her life around (at least in terms of what she values).

Reactions: 13
Some amazing Tattler shared this on another thread as a way to watch undeserving YouTubers without them getting paid for the view! If interested you can watch MeJulie’s latest car crash of a vlog here and future vlogs without her getting a dime:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
for goodness sake
She will have sent it straight back after the photo was taken ,
Julie's new video is quite frankly offensive to anyone suffering with their mental health. I honestly was hoping she would speak about her own personal struggles not about how booking a holiday etc can make you happier. I myself am currently suffering with my Mental Health and I wish it was as easy as booking a holiday to get over my struggles.... I can't see it but I hope people actually call her out for it.
The old witch has sunk another level !!

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean to sound horrible and nasty but she wouldn’t know what real mental health struggles were if it hit her in the face. The video came up on my YouTube homepage and I though this sounds interesting, I would like to hear some personal experiences from other people (her) so I don’t feel that I am alone regarding my mental health. I had to turn off not even half way through because it was making me angry and was pretty insulting. Yeah I understand (what I heard before I turned off) the things she said helped her. But it was all about buying things, booking holidays etc. Buying things is very triggering for me and can quite frankly be dangerous, going on holidays.. I wish I could.

This is just my personal opinion but I genuinely believe she does not have OCD. I’ve been living with extreme OCD for 20 years! Yes there are many types of OCD but people seem to think that being a “perfectionist” is the same thing. And I believe she is a perfectionist. I could go on for days about my diagnosis, rituals etc that would shock people. And I am in no way saying she hasn’t suffered from mental health but I just don’t believe she has OCD.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She could've spoke about her own struggles...

Why she feels the need to spend constantly, over compensating for what she never had.

Life as a single mum with no breaks

Just out of interest, how does she “earn” her money, besides sponging off her daughter? Does she have a real job?

Just out of interest, how does she “earn” her money, besides sponging off her daughter? Does she have a real job?
She does social media full time and somehow makes the money from that despite her tit content

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I now need sectioned after that video. What in the duck was that? She's so dumb. Really just an airhead.

Some amazing Tattler shared this on another thread as a way to watch undeserving YouTubers without them getting paid for the view! If interested you can watch MeJulie’s latest car crash of a vlog here and future vlogs without her getting a dime:
Thanks for the link 😊, how this woman has a following is beyond me 😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.