Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did I just watch?!!!!

That’s a working day????

I’m lost for words!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Going away with Bratticus again?! That kid is going to have a shock when he enters the workforce and world

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Got second hand embarrassment from mejulie saying the grind never stops 🤣🤣

It's probably because Tescooosss are going to pay her to cook a few things for an AD and we all know she never cooks things from scratch. Just never stops guys!

This is why everyone loses the plot they go 'full time' because they can't separate what is work / pleasure. If you vlog a trip out clothes shopping/getting a coffee, does that suddenly make it 'work'?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Julie is off to Ibiza … can’t wait to see the vlogs of her and aticuss raving it up in pacha and amnesia …don’t forget your p.g tips jules

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she afford another holiday!!

Surely she won’t buy a whole new wardrobe for her and bratticus again

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ingredients, MeJulie my love, is NOT stirring an egg into pre made cake mix….
Betty MeJulie Crocker…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Decided that I cannot be fckd with mejulie, the brat and the wonky toothed daughter so I am vacating the thread. She's annoying me beyond belief and I therefore think of her as DEAD 👋 x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.