Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she take atticus to Ibiza alone ! He hates flying on a plane unless it’s first class with Smart water, He won’t like the beach it’s too wet and sandy , he won’t like any of the food unless it’s McDonald’s , he won’t like the hotel it’s not Disney enough , the weather will be too hot for him so they will need another trip to sunny Hunny to recover from the ordeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why would she take atticus to Ibiza alone ! He hates flying on a plane unless it’s first class with Smart water, He won’t like the beach it’s too wet and sandy , he won’t like any of the food unless it’s McDonald’s , he won’t like the hotel it’s not Disney enough , the weather will be too hot for him so they will need another trip to sunny Hunny to recover from the ordeal.
Sorry but Ibiza is a druglord holiday! whys she taking an 8 year old 😂😂😂 Is she going to get pics with Big Wayne at the beach? bloody hell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant believe Ana took them on a 2 week all-expense paid disney world trip, including staying on disney property, parks everyday, meals out, fast passes etc. and then Julie goes to Ibiza a month later.... So are we meant to believe Ana paid for Atticus and Julie for Disney because Julie cant afford it or what? Do you think Julie has offered to pay for Ana to come to Ibiza?! Doubt it. If she had the extra money (Ibiza trip plus seaside weekend away booked within a month of the disney trip) she should have offered to go in on the Disney trip and cover some of her and Atticus' expenses.

Reactions: 5
I cant believe Ana took them on a 2 week all-expense paid disney world trip, including staying on disney property, parks everyday, meals out, fast passes etc. and then Julie goes to Ibiza a month later.... So are we meant to believe Ana paid for Atticus and Julie for Disney because Julie cant afford it or what? Do you think Julie has offered to pay for Ana to come to Ibiza?! Doubt it. If she had the extra money (Ibiza trip plus seaside weekend away booked within a month of the disney trip) she should have offered to go in on the Disney trip and cover some of her and Atticus' expenses.
I think people get carried away with Ana supposedly paying for Julie and Atticus. It was obviously just content for Ana when she filmed the ‘surprise, I’ve paid for you to go to Disney vlog’ then while in Disney she filmed vlogs and was making money out of it (as was Julie). It was hardly the grand gesture she made it out to be.

Reactions: 18
I think people get carried away with Ana supposedly paying for Julie and Atticus. It was obviously just content for Ana when she filmed the ‘surprise, I’ve paid for you to go to Disney vlog’ then while in Disney she filmed vlogs and was making money out of it (as was Julie). It was hardly the grand gesture she made it out to be.
Exactly! Ana made every penny (and more) back on that trip. She knew she would when she was booking it.

Reactions: 19
I think these brands are trolling her to see what they can get her to dress up as next 😂 they will have a bet on haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought julies video might be a nice watch about mental health but 2 minutes in she’s already mentioned shopping, spending money and designer items😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Julie's new video is quite frankly offensive to anyone suffering with their mental health. I honestly was hoping she would speak about her own personal struggles not about how booking a holiday etc can make you happier. I myself am currently suffering with my Mental Health and I wish it was as easy as booking a holiday to get over my struggles.... I can't see it but I hope people actually call her out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.