Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I contacted a few of the brands Julie “works” for and so far Tesco are investigating it and will let me know the outcome and Daniel Wellington are getting in touch with her contact person regarding the matter, probably nothing will come of this but at least if makes Julie think twice before making similar videos in the future it’s worth it.

Reactions: 9
It’s actually scary how many people are praising her for her mental health video, she rambled on for the whole thing literally nothing she said made sense apart from where she showed things she bought😂 she actually didn’t really get to the point and talk about mental health properly?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I contacted a few of the brands Julie “works” for and so far Tesco are investigating it and will let me know the outcome and Daniel Wellington are getting in touch with her contact person regarding the matter, probably nothing will come of this but at least if makes Julie think twice before making similar videos in the future it’s worth it.
What’s happened with the videos?
Has she broken some rules ?

Reactions: 1
Oh wow! I didn’t think of doing that! I guess it’s the only way to get through to her because she is completely dismissive of even the constructive criticism that she receives.
It’s great that the two psychologists on this thread think it’s okay, but I think that Julie is irresponsible and doesn’t have the intelligence to have thought about what she was doing in this video. Even though she had notes that she claimed not to have. She was looking for views to keep the money rolling in. She’s not looking to challenge the stigma!
It’s crazy that an industry that makes people so wealthy is so unregulated - apart from the advertising side and even then they get away with a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh wow! I didn’t think of doing that! I guess it’s the only way to get through to her because she is completely dismissive of even the constructive criticism that she receives.
It’s great that the two psychologists on this thread think it’s okay, but I think that Julie is irresponsible and doesn’t have the intelligence to have thought about what she was doing in this video. Even though she had notes that she claimed not to have. She was looking for views to keep the money rolling in. She’s not looking to challenge the stigma!
It’s crazy that an industry that makes people so wealthy is so unregulated - apart from the advertising side and even then they get away with a lot.
I didn’t say it was okay haha, I agree the video was a bleeping atrocity and she deserves the backlash against it. I was more so providing context and an educated opinion on advising on mental health in general vs a mental illness! They’re completely different things.

Reactions: 5
New drinking game- take a shot everytime Julie says “umm” in any ad she does, you’ll be paralytic halfway through the ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Julie advertising a 'sustainable' deodorant when she throws rucksacks in the bin after one trip 💀
...That and every other thing does which isn't environmentally friendly .....!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not Julie advertising a 'sustainable' deodorant when she throws rucksacks in the bin after one trip 💀
...That and every other thing does which isn't environmentally friendly .....!
Yep exactly what I thought, these brands need to look into the people they’re working with more! It’s a joke really!

Reactions: 6
So interesting that we have two psychologist on this thread!! You were both bang on though, what’s she’s saying is advice you would give to a friend who was having a bad week not advice you would give to someone suffering with a mental illness.
And either way no one should be giving so money orientated advice, just seems like a humble brag

Reactions: 6
At the start of her new vlog she is doing her hair in Ana’s room, the piles of clothes are nearly up to the ceiling! How much tit does she buy 😮

• Wow
Funny how Julie says that 12:25pm is late to eat lunch? Sis ain’t got a clue😂😫

• Haha
Does she shave her brows off.... where tf did they go?..... I'm intrigued :confused:
Overplucked for years and never grew back. My mothers are similar. It was trendy back in the day. You can only pluck so many times before you damage your hair follicle for good. All that money but she wont get a decent microblading job lol

Reactions: 2
New drinking game- take a shot everytime Julie says “umm” in any ad she does, you’ll be paralytic halfway through the ad!
Don't forget to down your drink every time she looks down at her 'non existent' script or spouts some pre-written comments about whatever product she couldn't give less of a tit about!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Julie doing her hair and makeup in the latest vlog was one of the scariest things I've seen on YouTube for awhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.