Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that universal blog?? They spent around £500 she said and went on one ride, two at a push over the two days. Just aimlessly walking about. That trip was a hoooge waste of money for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Better watch out eyebrows ..,the laws are changing you won't be able to exploit the kid soon, also Jules would you take the kid to work if u had a real job? I mean I know you think getting upset about primark converse is a full time job but can't imagine seeing a primark worker with their child behind the tills

Reactions: 12
Julie please teach your child basic table manners on how to eat with his mouth closed- we really don’t need to see him chewing, looks like a cow chewing on its cud

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Julie moans about the price of the ponchos but then proceeds to take shelter wearing them WHILE filming everyone else wearing ponchos walking in the rain! Why buy them 🤦

Reactions: 6
Is it normal for Atticus to not even attempt to read a sign which says 'restricted access'?
Genuinely have no idea

Reactions: 13
Better watch out eyebrows ..,the laws are changing you won't be able to exploit the kid soon, also Jules would you take the kid to work if u had a real job? I mean I know you think getting upset about primark converse is a full time job but can't imagine seeing a primark worker with their child behind the tills
What's changing please? Do you mean we won't have to listen to atticus keep interupting anymore? :)

Reactions: 3
So no one going to talk about how she ran out of a pack of 40 tea bags before 2 weeks was over that’s like 7-8 cups a tea a day 😭😭
when you think they probably only spent a few hours a day in the room it’s mad

I didn’t understand why she had to buy pump soap instead of using the hotel bar of soap, how would a bar of soap get grotty from being used? & if she’s that bothered you can just get room service to give you a new bar each day. She just wants any excuse to spend money

What was that universal blog?? They spent around £500 she said and went on one ride, two at a push over the two days. Just aimlessly walking about. That trip was a hoooge waste of money for them.
They spent all that money…to spend more money. They went into so many shops/ for multiple sit down meals.

Reactions: 5
Late to the party but I've just watched the Sandringham vlog and Atticus just creases me 🤣 he's like a little old lady trapped in an 8 year old boy's body. The pair of them will still be going round stately homes together in 30 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They really are an annoying family. Did anyone hear on Julies vlog where she said 'don't pick your nose' and it quickly cut off? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.