Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love tea too and I do think that Julie has good taste in tea, but her blood is just caffeine! I think she said that she had 2 cups of tea and a coffee before they went out in the morning. There’s no need for her to get up at 4/5am and she should send Atticus back to bed! My parents would never let me get up that early! She obviously wants to appear busy and important.

Reactions: 12
So no one going to talk about how she ran out of a pack of 40 tea bags before 2 weeks was over that’s like 7-8 cups a tea a day 😭😭
I don’t know why this is a tip and essential?!🥲 I love tea but when I’m on holiday I don’t even normally fancy it (maybe the odd one at breakfast) but especially not if I’m in a hot country?! No point her drinking all that free water with ice when she’s dehydrating her body with caffeine at the same time🥲

Reactions: 9
So no one going to talk about how she ran out of a pack of 40 tea bags before 2 weeks was over that’s like 7-8 cups a tea a day 😭😭
That had my jaw on the floor honestly. Her bloodstream is just tea, coffee, cigarettes and ibuprofen. Strange strange woman

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The only thing julies vlogs are good for is the comedy value, always guaranteed a laugh!

Her saying a bar of soap gets germy, sure the pump on the liquid soap is worse 🤨

• Haha
Anyone see in Ana’s latest vlog she clarifies why Haz went on holiday with them and even said that Julie recognised that Haz was down and wanted her to join them. Who believes that..?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The ONLY reason Haz was there was because Ana wanted to ride the rollercoasters and didn’t want to do it alone (as her mum and Atticus couldn’t). That was literally it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone see in Ana’s latest vlog she clarifies why Haz went on holiday with them and even said that Julie recognised that Haz was down and wanted her to join them. Who believes that..?😂
Absolutely no one. Anas been reading tattle and felt like she needed to justify why a non family member was on a family holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why did they both need to do a Disney tips video? Not like any of us normal people can even afford to set foot in Florida atm never mind doing all what they did!

Julie “grateful to see nature from the lounge” well she can see nature as soon as she opens the front door with all the plants taking over her hallway lol

• Haha
Bloody hell I love tea, but she got through 40 bags in like a week(?) while being out at the parks all day, and she drinks coffee

also it’s so easy to get hot water out of the coffee machine 😭
it's closer to 3-4 a day which isn't *that* unlikely tbh, at least not with people I know lol

Reactions: 2
it's closer to 3-4 a day which isn't *that* unlikely tbh, at least not with people I know lol
Don’t get me wrong I drink around 4 cups of tea a day ahah. But this was also when she was out at the parks and restaurants from like 7am to evening, and we know how much coffee she drinks too. Just seemed quite a lot to get through in this context.

Reactions: 4
She was probably coerced into allowing it by receiving a bottle of vodka, loads of packs of cigs and 20 packs of Ibuprofen and that's why she let the uninvited giraffe gatecrash the party

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.