Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Florida vlogs have gained her a quite a few subscribers. She's gone up around 2k subs and 233% in views according to social blade.
I wonder what she will 'tret' herself with this month for all her hard work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
New to this thread. So she basically sponges off her daughter? The kid seems feral
And interrupts her vlogs A LOT. Also what’s with his dodgy 90’s curtains hairstyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New to this thread. So she basically sponges off her daughter? The kid seems feral
And interrupts her vlogs A LOT. Also what’s with his dodgy 90’s curtains hairstyle.
And yes she smokes! Loads!!! Listen to that voice and look at that skin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she's out on more Tinder dates? Or the adjusting back to the British way of life is forcing her into therapy, retail therapy.
I'd love it if she was busy filming a Royal special with her Mum and Pam 😂 I can imagine Julie playing Camilla in one of their little role plays.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ana just admitting that when she was little, kids from school used to run away from her claiming she stank... probably the stench from Julie's 40 a day habit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie refused to take Atticus to McDonald’s for dinner so he’s taken her camera off her till she learns some respect 🤓🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.