Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another word to add to the list of words she can’t prononce
Twinnings

She can’t even pronounce ‘twinnings’ tea properly 🤣 she calls it ‘twin-nins’ when it’s ‘twine-nins’ 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s unbelievable !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Top tips for disney...

Tip no1. get your daughter to pay for the trip.🤭
Tip no2. waste money buying new clothes for every day you are there-yes that does include underwear!
Tip no3. When you get to the airport don't forget to purchase a Harrods bag so you look posh when you use it to carry your weekly shopping in when you return home.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she binned a backpack after using it for 2 weeks? Wasn’t it new she bought before going? She could’ve given it to someone else to have surely, or bought it back and given it away on Facebook market place or something?
Well she has previously referred to non designer bags as "throwaway bags" so it's just what I would have expected from her.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m baffled how a bag can be so badly damaged you would need to throw it away after a fortnight of carrying a couple of bottles of water in …it’s not like she’s been down the pit!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, she spent ridiculous money on a card holder but didn’t invest in a decent back pack?? Ok…….

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she bought a new rucksack for a 3 day trip to the beach. Julie, have a rummage. I'm sure you've got an old Primark one lying around 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she bought a new rucksack for a 3 day trip to the beach. Julie, have a rummage. I'm sure you've got an old Primark one lying around 👀
Bloody ridiculous isn’t she,I went today with a Tesco carrier bag,held my water and towel in just fine …surprised she didn’t buy a goooshhhiii backpack especially

Reactions: 10
1. Get free water from literally anywhere at Disney.
2. Take your favourite English tea bags - She took PG but you can get TWINings in Epcot 👯‍♀️
3. Buy a Magic Band - Because spending $20 plus tax per person is much easier than keeping track of a couple of cards for 12 days.
4. Be organised with your fast passes - not much context was given as to why this was a tip - “ we left them until the last minute” makes me think they didn’t actually use them much and as lighting lanes cost money now , I guess that was more money down the drain.
5. Get a rucksack with compartments - because Julie kept losing her ticket I think was the reason for this? Would have been easier to just put those in your pocket but don’t worry that bag she used was thrown away as it got dirty 🤣
6. Go to target for essentials - aka a kettle , as you do and hooge pack of water ( even though it’s free everywhere , see tip 1 Julie ! ) - Another $20 plus tax on a 50th Mickey shaped soap dispenser ( but don’t you do that says Julie ) because bar soap gets germy ?
7. Eat breakfast at the resort not in the parks - but only because your child is difficult apparently - nothing to do with cost or in inconvenience as far as I could understand ?
8.Get to the parks as early as possible - pretty sure this is the 1st tip most planning websites advise everyone to make the most of your day , did they even do any planning ?
9. Buy a good quality poncho in the UK to take with you - nothing like spending $49 plus tax on 4 ponchos for the sake of what sounds like a hour or of rain across 2 days , what’s wrong with an umbrella ?
10. Pace Yourself 😆 you know….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Disney tips from a woman that hated every second of the holiday no thanks !! next fag ash Julie will be giving parenting advice !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why didn’t Julie take Nanny to Hunstanton/ Sandringham ? Nanny loves the royal family !! She speaks to princess Diana daily !!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell I love tea, but she got through 40 bags in like a week(?) while being out at the parks all day, and she drinks coffee

also it’s so easy to get hot water out of the coffee machine 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So no one going to talk about how she ran out of a pack of 40 tea bags before 2 weeks was over that’s like 7-8 cups a tea a day 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.