Julia Berolzheimer (Gal Meets Glam)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed her for years and witnessed the change in her.

She obviously has some money behind her to invest in her business and picture perfect home and life.

Like a few other IG influencers she made 'hay whilst the sun shines' as they say! And has done well out of it.

I struggle to understand her demographic, her high end clothes and lifestyle then does ads for amazon and fabletics which I don't for the life of me think she would actually wear.

She has a gorgeous enviable life....one I like seeing.

Though all the flogging of dresses etc does get a little bland
Yes spot on in everything I say. I must admit I like seeing her feed and stories as it’s literally equivalent of flicking through pages of a glossy luxury magazine, but only that.

I wouldn’t swipe or aspire to buy or get anything they Julia is advertising. It’s literally just looking at a life of a perfect American family. I have no idea who her 1.3 K followers are but like you said she’d be off the social media in an instant if it didn’t pay so well.

With that following she probably only needs to do one or two ads and nice bit of cash rolls in.

Reactions: 2
Julia hasn’t popped up on my feed much recently. Just looked her up and I’m quite shocked by her appearance in the Paris reel. She looks so gaunt and quite unwell, it made me think of Lurch Addams.

Reactions: 4
Julia hasn’t popped up on my feed much recently. Just looked her up and I’m quite shocked by her appearance in the Paris reel. She looks so gaunt and quite unwell, it made me think of Lurch Addams.
Yes I still follow her but she hadn't been on my feed much either. Then had a look and she is looking a bit unwell. I hope she's okay.

Yes she is looking gaunt. I guess she’s become more and more of a clothes horse so guess she probably eats very little.

Reactions: 3
The Copenhagen/Paris trip has been amazing to watch. Julia and Gadabout really have planned this out to perfection, the most luxurious shops, hotels, restaurants. Money no object! I have to say I enjoyed watching both their stories.

I don't follow gadabout but can see she is an expert about something visual or interior design (totally over my head). I'm surprised that since Julia has said she loves her and is her bestie that she wouldn't have picked up on gadabout's more mature, elegant style.

I am truly shocked at the Berolzheimer remodel so far. The painted-over hardwood on stairs, kitchen, hall are horrible.

Anyone remember the pink velvet sofa and the gigantic paper flower on the wall in San Francisco? haha.

The remodel is awful. I thought the floors couldn’t get any worse. Wood floors with a natural stain would look great. Their house has such potential for a nice, cozy home but instead seems so uninviting and try-hard.

She was showing her visit to Ireland and then it abruptly stopped. I don't know if I missed a day and they went home? :unsure:

I wonder if she has a stylist plan their vacation wardrobe. I can’t imagine how long it would take to color coordinate every outfit for your entire family. I’m a planner, but that exhausts me just thinking about it.

Oh golly, the shadows beneath her cheekbones and under her eyes are more pronounced than I've seen before :( I hope she's okay.
She definitely does not look healthy: She reminds me of the women I was an inpatient with in the eating disorders ward. Obviously, there’s no way to know what her behaviors?are/health is, but that’s what she looks like to my eyes, with my experiences.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jeez what is she doing to that lovely house?! It’s getting more and more hideous by the day.