Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
The latest video of her doing her make up 😲 She looks so gaunt and haggard…it’s quite shocking and sad. I really think she needs some help, it’s a terrible example to be setting those two little girls if she’s starving herself. Her husband should step in and get her some support.
I just watched the video and immediately came here to comment not expecting to see comments. Oh my Goodness, what’s happened to Julia? She used to be absolutely beautiful. She is unrecognisable and yes so gaunt but also looks so sick. I think she needs help, surely?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11

QuiteTheChin

The latest video of her doing her make up 😲 She looks so gaunt and haggard…it’s quite shocking and sad. I really think she needs some help, it’s a terrible example to be setting those two little girls if she’s starving herself. Her husband should step in and get her some support.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve been treated for anorexia in-patient, and when I saw her reel on the sidewalk in jeans a few weeks ago, I thought she looked just like women I was hospitalized with. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Cariad

VIP Member
I've just watched it and was horrified at how gaunt she looked...her cheeks are hollow and she looks terrible

Reactions: 9

QuiteTheChin

I wonder if she has had buccal fat removal? She’s very thin of course but she doesn’t seem that much smaller than she was a few years ago, but the facial change is dramatic. I suppose she could have also been having tear trough fillers before and hasn’t kept them up.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

msmith2006

VIP Member
she was always slender but now she is skinny/bony. really frightening and concering she deleted the comments. even if she'd responded and said "thank you for your concern, I'm actually feeling great and have just lost weight from running around after 2 kiddies!" like at least acknowledge it maybe?

90sGal

Chatty Member
For me the deleting of the messages asking if she is OK speaks volumes to me.

Rather then not have to be defensive she could say look guys really its the angle and bad lighting and brush it off. However it's clearly not and something else.

I agree above, the all.of a sudden early morning workouts. Workouts haven't featured on her IG I don't think since pre kids/San Fran days and Orange theory.

Her face has looked more gaunt the last few months. I dont know the cause. She has always been prone to dark circles under her eyes though.

I think she did hint of death in the family recently, not sure if I missed who it was. Maybe that person had been ill for a while and maybe Julia has taken it hard. Who knows. I just hope she hasn't gone down the surgery route and I hope she isn't feeling pressure of social media to look a different way.

• Heart

Now What

Chatty Member
The "big girl bedroom" is absolutely horrific and the stuff of nightmares for poor Clem. It looks like they rummaged through an attic and found 1940's chintz belonging to a chain-smoking great-granny.

• Haha

QuiteTheChin

Agree that the hairstyle is very ageing but I also think Julia has looked really unwell for a while now, anorexic almost. She has seemed particularly thin throughout this pregnancy.

Last edited:

Silverback

VIP Member
Hadn’t looked at Julia’s SM for a while but saw all the chatter and had a peek. It’s really disturbing. She is 100% is in the grip on an eating disorder. She has that unmistakable skeletal face look and her eyes look like holes. So upsetting, I hope she has help.

• Sad

snarky mcsnark face

I know what you mean. Her figure not as changed but her face has changed dramatically. And like someone said in a comment now deleted light has dimmed from her eyes.
As for procedures I had to Google buccal fat removal. Possible. Who knows?
Look at her chest. Her figure has changed heaps

Reactions: 7

QuiteTheChin

Fuck’s sake 😂 Looks like she’s got rickets. Which wouldn’t surprise me given it looks like she doesn’t eat food any more (or has fingers for pudding 🤮).

• Haha
Oh golly, the shadows beneath her cheekbones and under her eyes are more pronounced than I've seen before :( I hope she's okay.
She definitely does not look healthy: She reminds me of the women I was an inpatient with in the eating disorders ward. Obviously, there’s no way to know what her behaviors?are/health is, but that’s what she looks like to my eyes, with my experiences.

• Sad

mindlessness

VIP Member
Julia is occasionally mentioned on Rosie Londoner's thread, and now that she's had her second daughter and named her Marigold, it feels right to give her her own thread. Her eldest is called Clementine.

Julia and her husband Thomas live in Charleston & used to live in San Francisco. She has since shifted from wearing and shilling more affordable clothes to wearing expensive clothes and shilling crap on amazon. I believe on other forums it is commonly agreed there is family money helping to supplement their lifestyles on top of the influencer money.

After the closure of their brand 'Gal Meets Glam' they have refocused on over-priced table linens and floral dresses suitable for Charleston photoshoots and not much else!

Staple

Chatty Member
Whether or not she’s selling her house is hardly massively controversial speculation. Alice is crackers.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Gosh and all those women in same long dresses, they all look like clones! I find the whole Charleston aesthetic just so sickly sweet, clichéd and uninspiring.