Julia Berolzheimer (Gal Meets Glam)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree that the hairstyle is very ageing but I also think Julia has looked really unwell for a while now, anorexic almost. She has seemed particularly thin throughout this pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Please tell me she did not put on white jeans one week after birth to go shooting content for her brand so she can affiliate link everything. :oops:
Why does she not give herself time to heal and recover?
Her recent post makes it almost sound like she picked the name Marigold as the color would fit her brand and feed really well :oops:

Reactions: 1
Looks like marketing prop number 2 has been called on duty already, a few weeks old. Better start earning those affiliate commissions.
(I do like the dress, even though she is force-feeding everyone the puke green colour again).

What I don't get is her decorating style. The girl's nursery looks like her grandma is about to move there.
Awful washed-out colours and furniture that looks like it came from an old barn. I'm sure all very expensive.

Reactions: 3
I would only dress a baby in lovely cotton, thats gentle and pure but horrible man made fibre dress is just horrid on a young baby.
Net curtains / doily comes to mind. It’s very kitsch looking on a young baby.

I would only dress a baby in lovely cotton, thats gentle and pure but horrible man made fibre dress is just horrid on a young baby.
Net curtains / doily comes to mind. It’s very kitsch looking on a young baby.
As much as Julia wastes money?
That baby is in cashmere diapers and onesies.:ROFLMAO:

I’d imagine so. I guess the dress is just a payed work. Julia will probably bin it straight after the shot!
That's what I mean, the baby is just a prop to show cute, not practical outfits that match her colour scheme and Instagram grid.

With the sleep deprivation and two kids to take care of, I'm surprised she has time to put a newborn in fiddly outfits, perfectly curate the background and get the older sister to match. I guess she has to, as that's the core of her 'business' (plus she has all the help she needs).

Her stories are beyond ridiculous with those affiliate links. She makes herself look so desperate, under the pretence of curating her collection of 'looks' and 'hand-picked' items. In reality its her assistant doing all of these and posting on a massive scale.

I used to love Julia and I'm thrilled there's a thread for her at last! I agree with the general theme of the previous comments in that her content has become lacklustre. There's no longer any infusion of personality into her fashion, her stories/posts or even her blog, and I now follow her more out of habit than anything else. I'm not sure what happened, but she's become a bland Stepford Wife caricature.

I do like her taste in home decoration, though! (Or her interior designer's taste, whichever it is.)

Reactions: 2
Has Rosie forgiven Julia? I see she liked her latest post. Which is odd considering, she didn’t like or comment any of Julia’s birth announcement post or any of the baby posts generally.

Has Rosie forgiven Julia? I see she liked her latest post. Which is odd considering, she didn’t like or comment any of Julia’s birth announcement post or any of the baby posts generally.
It didnt seem like she sent any gift to the baby either? Otherwise, Julia would feel obligated to show it, and Rose wouldn't miss the opportunity to show how much money she splashed on her BFF. I think she's just being polite and this friendship is beyond any salvation at this point.

The "big girl bedroom" is absolutely horrific and the stuff of nightmares for poor Clem. It looks like they rummaged through an attic and found 1940's chintz belonging to a chain-smoking great-granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bookstore stories seem so off-brand for her. I hope she put the books back and maybe bought a couple.

The bookstore stories seem so off-brand for her. I hope she put the books back and maybe bought a couple.
With influences nothing happens by accident. She will be probably promoting a book of some sort -isn’t her sister some kind of book illustrator?

Or she is trying to show she is a a ‘normal’ mum and it’s not just using her children to promote various businesses. This usually happens to influencers when they are outraged by that suggestion. Which then usually results in some kind of random crafting, reading, baking story 😂

That poor baby, as cute as she is, she will spend the rest of her Instagram career wearing coordinating yellow and pink outfits, full of ruffles and expensive labels. What would Julia have for content if she didn't have kids? Her brand is so stale and so incredibly boring. Its tragic to see what happened with her style.

Did someone tell her that the whole point of stories is to share authentic insights into the influencer's life, to connect with the audience? Not to spam people with a million affiliate links, it makes her look desperate and cheap.