Julia Berolzheimer (Gal Meets Glam)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her half open ‘I’m a model’ mouth, really isn’t a good look.
It looks ridiculous!!! On every damn picture!!!!
She looks really beautiful in candid shots where she's smiling, but I think she's super conscious about her facial lines (they were very visible in some of the shots she shared a long time ago, and I think also airbrushed).

Reactions: 1
Well, at least she's out at her fave restaurant with her fave person that she loves - Gadabout. Old Rose must be boiling with jealous anger.

Reactions: 2
Julia's WTF moments seem to be pilling up lately, at least for me.

Why would any normal person, even with unlimited funds, 'commission' a hand-painted, fabric-matching wooden stool for her precious daughter's tiny feet so she can comfortably climb into her custom commissioned bed?????? It's so incredibly tacky, I don't want to know how much she paid for the monstrosity. Even if you do that for whatever ridiculous reason, why would you show it to anyone? To flash your privilege, while shilling fast fashion crap to the masses?

None of the stuff she does makes any sense to me. She's quickly becoming one of the most unlikeable accounts out there.

She’s so incredibly out of touch.

She has really pulled back on sharing Clementine lately. I’m glad- that child was plastered all over social media since she was born. I wonder what made Julia change.

I don't think it was common sense or realizing what she is doing - quite possibly some privacy scare or violation, or the fact that people are commenting on her kids online. Her family is almost instantly recognizable everywhere they go, especially with the costume dressing she's doing.

I'm happy Clementine now got a chance to retire, after spending years as a marketing prop for Julia's brand. I wonder how long it will last though.

On a positive note, the pink top she's wearing is the most flattering piece of clothing she put on in months! Glad to see a bright outfit that wasn't made for grandmas or is covered in florals.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but all her outdoor shots are in front of carefully selected green or blue doors, fences, houses etc. I bet she spends her free time 'location scouting' for the perfect green or blue shade of wall paint, fence or matching door. Must be quite a damn exhausting existence.
'Honey, what are you doing today?'
'I have a very busy work day planned. I'm going to town to look for houses with sage green fences, will geo tag them on my phone so we can return there later tomorrow in coordinating blue and green outfits.'

She’s so incredibly out of touch.

She has really pulled back on sharing Clementine lately. I’m glad- that child was plastered all over social media since she was born. I wonder what made Julia change.
Maybe because she has a Goldie now to parade for few years whilst she is a baby. Popular thing to do now with influencers. She’s got a few years still then there is always an option of baby number three. Seems to be quite a common thing in Insta world.

Maybe because she has a Goldie now to parade for few years whilst she is a baby. Popular thing to do now with influencers. She’s got a few years still then there is always an option of baby number three. Seems to be quite a common thing in Insta world.
Its sad isn't it? the way influencers use their kids in content until the child ages out of peak marketability, and so they move on to the next :(

I hadn't been on her feed for a while and realised she really does heavily reply on a tilted head to the side angle for photos. We all have our preferred angles but as a grid it looks a bit...repetitive?

I don't think she will feature the golden child either, she has been limiting her exposure from the start. As I said, let's see how long that will last before her engagement dries out completely. Her content is depressingly boring and repetitive as it is.

Now that she stopped featuring Clem on the grid, it's almost shocking to find out the little girl is allowed to wear something else than frilly dresses, like the dino top she shared in stories. It really tells a story of how much curation goes into everything she posts online.
I have no idea what kind of person finds her aspirational or thinks she is a fashion icon. Who is her audience?

Her house on Google Streetview is obscured, but it wouldn’t be too hard to find her address. Nice that she’s started to think about her family’s privacy I guess🤷🏻‍♀️

Julia and Thomas have been incredibly lax about their security imo….I was able to find their address easily when they bought the property, it’s also easy enough to figure out the rough layout of the house, everyone knows the children’s faces, names and dates of birth. With all the nutters in the States they are crazy to have compromised their girls’ safety for likes and $$$. It’s shameful.

Agree that the hairstyle is very ageing but I also think Julia has looked really unwell for a while now, anorexic almost. She has seemed particularly thin throughout this pregnancy.
Her face looks unhealthily thin. I agree. I worry what these influencers do to themselves for the ‘gram.

Does she keep those $800 to $3000+ dresses she wears in her daily looks? Are they promotional gifts from designers to get more sales? That she uses to drive traffic to Amazon?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They’re renovating their house yet again…to the extent that they have to move out. They just did a complete remodel not too long ago. I’ve never seen someone waste funds like they do.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They’re renovating their house yet again…to the extent that they have to move out. They just did a complete remodel not too long ago. I’ve never seen someone waste funds like they do.
That is shockingly wasteful 😲 Hope they do a better job this time, apart from the kitchen and the guest room everything else inside is hideous. But it will probably be more chintzy granny florals.

Anyone seen her latest post? Bikini bottoms that give you a camel toe? Such a unflattering ensemble, I’m so shocked Julia has chosen to post it.

• Haha
Oh it's super weird they're doing more work! Seems terribly unnecessary.
I agree....and then selling loads of furniture that isn't that old....from a house they have only recently (by normal peoples standards) moved into and renovated.

She has lost it....I mean why not privately get rid of furniture so she doesn't get the backlash?

More money then sense....

I agree....and then selling loads of furniture that isn't that old....from a house they have only recently (by normal peoples standards) moved into and renovated.

She has lost it....I mean why not privately get rid of furniture so she doesn't get the backlash?

More money then sense....
What I’m puzzled about is also how are 1.3 K people still follow her? Unless all are mega rich there is absolutely nothing relatable about her, her life or the content.

What I’m puzzled about is also how are 1.3 K people still follow her? Unless all are mega rich there is absolutely nothing relatable about her, her life or the content.
Sorry meant 1.3 M

Last edited:

Sorry meant 1.3 M
It's got to be leftovers from the days of mixing high and low fashion and traveling. She used to have interesting content- before the days of thousand-dollar grannie nightgown dresses and endless open-mouth shots. She is so unrelatable now; it's like a caricature account.