Julia Berolzheimer (Gal Meets Glam)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was always slender but now she is skinny/bony. really frightening and concering she deleted the comments. even if she'd responded and said "thank you for your concern, I'm actually feeling great and have just lost weight from running around after 2 kiddies!" like at least acknowledge it maybe?

Reactions: 8
I’ve been treated for anorexia in-patient, and when I saw her reel on the sidewalk in jeans a few weeks ago, I thought she looked just like women I was hospitalized with. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her face looks so shallow, but her body looks normal to me. It’s either a combination of fatigue+aging+poor makeup+poofy hair or she’s had some very bad work done.

Reactions: 3
That video was shocking; her face is so gaunt. I do wonder if she’s had buccal fat removed. All of a sudden she’s mentioning her daily 6 AM workouts, which is odd. Like she’s trying to prove she works out a lot and didn’t have work done. I hope it’s something like that and not a more serious issue.

Reactions: 4
For me the deleting of the messages asking if she is OK speaks volumes to me.

Rather then not have to be defensive she could say look guys really its the angle and bad lighting and brush it off. However it's clearly not and something else.

I agree above, the all.of a sudden early morning workouts. Workouts haven't featured on her IG I don't think since pre kids/San Fran days and Orange theory.

Her face has looked more gaunt the last few months. I dont know the cause. She has always been prone to dark circles under her eyes though.

I think she did hint of death in the family recently, not sure if I missed who it was. Maybe that person had been ill for a while and maybe Julia has taken it hard. Who knows. I just hope she hasn't gone down the surgery route and I hope she isn't feeling pressure of social media to look a different way.

• Heart
Hadn’t looked at Julia’s SM for a while but saw all the chatter and had a peek. It’s really disturbing. She is 100% is in the grip on an eating disorder. She has that unmistakable skeletal face look and her eyes look like holes. So upsetting, I hope she has help.

• Sad
Her face looks so shallow, but her body looks normal to me. It’s either a combination of fatigue+aging+poor makeup+poofy hair or she’s had some very bad work done.
But you can’t see her body it’s always covered?
---
Does she normally post food pics? Is the photo of her dinner meant to prove she does eat?

Last edited:
But you can’t see her body it’s always covered?
---
Does she normally post food pics? Is the photo of her dinner meant to prove she does eat?
Absolutely agree the photo of that measly portion (of mainly veg) is meant to show that she eats. Yeah Jules looks really sustaining for someone with two toddlers, who exercises daily and is bragging about spending all weekend in the pool 🙄

Hadn’t looked at Julia’s SM for a while but saw all the chatter and had a peek. It’s really disturbing. She is 100% is in the grip on an eating disorder. She has that unmistakable skeletal face look and her eyes look like holes. So upsetting, I hope she has help.
Exactly. Weirdly it’s always the eyes that give it away. I’ve known few people in my lifetime with an eating disorder and with all, eyes start to look like holes and somehow lose all the light and become almost dead looking and dimmed. It’s so disturbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I stopped following JB years ago and yesterday looked at her ig … omg? her appearance is alarming! I searched through to find a PR statement about her health and was shocked not to find one. Does this qualify as a form of gaslighting her audience? Her parading around in these $1k colonial dresses and deleting concerned comments is very irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I stopped following JB years ago and yesterday looked at her ig … omg? her appearance is alarming! I searched through to find a PR statement about her health and was shocked not to find one. Does this qualify as a form of gaslighting her audience? Her parading around in these $1k colonial dresses and deleting concerned comments is very irresponsible.
She has changed hasn't she,

All of a sudden (start if this year possibility) she started posting about early morning workouts. She did work out before whilst in San Fran but since this move it hasn't been anything that featured.

Hoping she is well and not feeling social media pressure.

I dislike her esthetic though. Seems to constantly change and feel like "this season my colours will be...." and then boom thats all she wears...

I do envy her tan though!! Am constantly hunting for products to help my pale celtic skin to get a golden glow!

Reactions: 2
Julia has been touring antique shops in NY area for her birthday with her bestie Gadabout, so I went to Gomi to look at comments. Surprise! - the Berolzheimers have just listed their Mount Pleasant house for almost 8 million dollars! Of course Alice yanked the comments.

It truly is the most horrific decor I have ever seen. Never fear, Julia brought her designer along to help her buy more furniture for wherever they end up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Julia has been touring antique shops in NY area for her birthday with her bestie Gadabout, so I went to Gomi to look at comments. Surprise! - the Berolzheimers have just listed their Mount Pleasant house for almost 8 million dollars! Of course Alice yanked the comments.

It truly is the most horrific decor I have ever seen. Never fear, Julia brought her designer along to help her buy more furniture for wherever they end up.
Oh my golly gosh. Amusingly the Zillow ad has been tagged with 'contemporary design' :LOL: Per the copy the furnishings are available by separate negotiation too. I'm surprised they didn't do a bit more tidying before taking the sales photos - in a bathroom photo there are toothbrushes sitting out, and in another photo there's a printer on the floor.

I noticed messy areas too, also Gardening Tom's landscaping at the front of the house seemed feeble. If she just returned from her birthday tour and instantly listed the house, the photos must have been a recent rushed job. Weird.

they have spent so much money doing that house up - it has taken years. why list now??

if they're listing for 8 mill, god knows how much the next place must be

Reactions: 6

Is this the house? Where did you see it for 8 million https://www.rarecharleston.com/property/105-friend-street