Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sGal

Chatty Member
Is the Pottery Barn event in her own house?

Can you write of a house for tax purposes if you use it for work?

Looked like a load of middle/upper class folk sitting around chinking glasses all twinkling lights....could have been a more interactive evening seeing as its something for the garden? As in let's plant stuff 🤷‍♀️

Or get Green Tom to show his extensive veg patch and 'zuccinis' 😀 from their carefully curated home and hobby garden.

Bit of an odd pairing seeing as she doesn't garden (he does) .

Reactions: 4

QuiteTheChin

Julia hasn’t popped up on my feed much recently. Just looked her up and I’m quite shocked by her appearance in the Paris reel. She looks so gaunt and quite unwell, it made me think of Lurch Addams.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I have to say Julia looks genuinely happy and beautiful in the last grid photo, so much prettier than her 3 forced poses she does on repeat and looks dead in the eyes.
Sometimes it feels like she doesn't enjoy this influencer job as much as she used to but doesn't want to give up the easy cash grab.
Agree! Natural and happy. Hate forced model dead behind eyes, open mouth look. Or her common look is stretched closed mouth and that smug smile.

it’s incredible she is not really having a break. Most new mums reduce online presence at least in that first month or two due to feeding and lack of sleep. I can see with Julia it is business as usual!

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
I wonder if she has a stylist plan their vacation wardrobe. I can’t imagine how long it would take to color coordinate every outfit for your entire family. I’m a planner, but that exhausts me just thinking about it.

90sGal

Chatty Member
Interesting old garden nimble Tom hasn't posted on his new business since July. Busy I know as they travel through summer but usually success of start ups is due to pace and raising awareness.

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
That video was shocking; her face is so gaunt. I do wonder if she’s had buccal fat removed. All of a sudden she’s mentioning her daily 6 AM workouts, which is odd. Like she’s trying to prove she works out a lot and didn’t have work done. I hope it’s something like that and not a more serious issue.

Is the Pottery Barn event in her own house?

Can you write of a house for tax purposes if you use it for work?
Yes, you can. I work from home for myself as a consultant, and my accountant writes a percentage of our house payments off for that as a business expense. Maybe that’s one of the main benefits of being an influencer…your whole house is a write-off?? Maybe renovations and redecorating is too? No wonder they do it so often, if true.

Reactions: 3

Bonjour92

VIP Member
That decor is AWFUL 😖

also not sure about the splitting up since she gave her engagement ring a refresh in August…but you never know
IMG_6144.png

Last edited:

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Yes she is looking gaunt. I guess she’s become more and more of a clothes horse so guess she probably eats very little.

90sGal

Chatty Member
Oh it's super weird they're doing more work! Seems terribly unnecessary.
I agree....and then selling loads of furniture that isn't that old....from a house they have only recently (by normal peoples standards) moved into and renovated.

She has lost it....I mean why not privately get rid of furniture so she doesn't get the backlash?

More money then sense....

sunseeker23333

That poor baby, as cute as she is, she will spend the rest of her Instagram career wearing coordinating yellow and pink outfits, full of ruffles and expensive labels. What would Julia have for content if she didn't have kids? Her brand is so stale and so incredibly boring. Its tragic to see what happened with her style.

Did someone tell her that the whole point of stories is to share authentic insights into the influencer's life, to connect with the audience? Not to spam people with a million affiliate links, it makes her look desperate and cheap.

90sGal

Chatty Member
I read on GOMI that folks are thinking the next house move is to some kind of range. Would make sense for Garden Tom and his hobby!

• Wow

Pomegranate

VIP Member
There is something very weird about her...She doesn’t look natural to me ...May be she is a nice person but I have a feeling she is not....
I can’t decide if she is ok or not. I guess she projects quite a professional and fairly cold front. I saw her speak on stories and she was very robotic l but perhaps she is not comfortable in front of camera as in ‘chatting’.
She has definitely distances herself from Rosie and I wonder if that’s because Rosie just isn’t good for her image or whether something happened between them or maybe they have just grown apart?
I think she is quite a wise professional as although she shows her children and her husband ( I feel purely for enhancing her products and her page ) you actually don’t know much about her. Which is probably why I can’t gage what she is like.