Alice Wright - NYCaw - GOMIblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone remind her that she's a protestant from Texas, who abandoned her child to her predatory ex. She really doesn't have an (ethical) leg to stand on.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wait! What!? I had no idea!
Alice lived a thousand lives, she was also a cam girl at some point lol

There's a quite detailed thread on her on kiwifarms (highly controversial forum, but they cover influencers that you wouldn't find elsewhere like Anna O'brien, Tess Hollyday...)
I think you need tor and to access the website via their onion address but it's a good read

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Alice lived a thousand lives, she was also a cam girl at some point lol

There's a quite detailed thread on her on kiwifarms (highly controversial forum, but they cover influencers that you wouldn't find elsewhere like Anna O'brien, Tess Hollyday...)
I think you need tor and to access the website via their onion address but it's a good read
I have no idea what your last paragraph means 😂🤣😂 but I'd love a read of it!

Reactions: 3
Not sure when I bookmarked this but here's some background info:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahah, I'll try to make it simple. I think kiwifarms got into an online war with a transexual person, and this person harrassed every hosting server ever to ban the forum. (I wasn't following the whole situation so I might be wrong)
So the website isn't accessible on a "classic" browser. You have to download tor (safest way to browse tbh):

Tor, short for The Onion Router, is free and open-source software for enabling anonymous communication. It directs Internet traffic via a free, worldwide, volunteer overlay network that consists of more than seven thousand relays. Using Tor makes it more difficult to trace a user's Internet activity.
And here's the direct link to her thread! (copy/paste in the tor browser once it's launched)

You can see a snippet of the first pages of her thread here on archive.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ahah, I'll try to make it simple. I think kiwifarms got into an online war with a transexual person, and this person harrassed every hosting server ever to ban the forum. (I wasn't following the whole situation so I might be wrong)
So the website isn't accessible on a "classic" browser. You have to download tor (safest way to browse tbh):

And here's the direct link to her thread! (copy/paste in the tor browser once it's launched)

You can see a snippet of the first pages of her thread here on archive.
That snippet alone is amazing! Would love to know how much her revenue ("donations") are down now all the Australian influencer threads are over here.

Reactions: 4
Someone on kiwi farms mentions dated emojis… I loved the GOMI emojis 😭 in particular the “uh-oh” face with the swivelling eyes shaking its head, I have wished for that emoji on so many occasions!

• Haha
Someone on kiwi farms mentions dated emojis… I loved the GOMI emojis 😭 in particular the “uh-oh” face with the swivelling eyes shaking its head, I have wished for that emoji on so many occasions!
Yes, yes, yes!!

The funny, moving emojis on GOMI were the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Was over on Gomi the other day and saw that she now has to option to upload pictures. Like here! She must losing people. Shouldn’t have gone after Tattle and pointed out the superior site to her subscribers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was over on Gomi the other day and saw that she now has to option to upload pictures. Like here! She must losing people. Shouldn’t have gone after Tattle and pointed out the superior site to her subscribers 😂
It’s sad that so much good stuff was on GOMI and because you couldn’t upload screenshots, there’s basically no receipts. Just relying on what people have typed. SHAME.

It’s sad that so much good stuff was on GOMI and because you couldn’t upload screenshots, there’s basically no receipts. Just relying on what people have typed. SHAME.
And the emojis were great.

Love myself a dancing elephant or a jawdrop emoji. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7