Julia Berolzheimer (Gal Meets Glam)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Pottery Barn event in her own house?

Can you write of a house for tax purposes if you use it for work?

Looked like a load of middle/upper class folk sitting around chinking glasses all twinkling lights....could have been a more interactive evening seeing as its something for the garden? As in let's plant stuff 🤷‍♀️

Or get Green Tom to show his extensive veg patch and 'zuccinis' 😀 from their carefully curated home and hobby garden.

Bit of an odd pairing seeing as she doesn't garden (he does) .

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’ve finally got rid of the rusty old plant stand they purchased in the UK (maybe at Petersham Nurseries?) then couldn’t cancel when they found out shipping would be astronomical?

It didn’t look elegantly shabby on their veranda; it looked ready for the tip. But it does seem to have inspired at least one item in their Pottery Barn collaboration.

I expect this one:
B1761A32-5F30-4202-84EF-B72D293F79F6.jpeg

To be permanently replaced by this:
001EDD2A-399F-4FF9-A99E-B480A27FDDDA.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Looked like a load of middle/upper class folk sitting around chinking glasses all twinkling lights....could have been a more interactive evening seeing as its something for the garden? As in let's plant stuff 🤷‍♀️

Or get Green Tom to show his extensive veg patch and 'zuccinis' 😀 from their carefully curated home and hobby garden.

Bit of an odd pairing seeing as she doesn't garden (he does) .
The event looks to be at Zero George Hotel in Charleston

Reactions: 1
Gosh and all those women in same long dresses, they all look like clones! I find the whole Charleston aesthetic just so sickly sweet, clichéd and uninspiring.

Reactions: 7

Yes, you can. I work from home for myself as a consultant, and my accountant writes a percentage of our house payments off for that as a business expense. Maybe that’s one of the main benefits of being an influencer…your whole house is a write-off?? Maybe renovations and redecorating is too? No wonder they do it so often, if true.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they’ve finally got rid of the rusty old plant stand they purchased in the UK (maybe at Petersham Nurseries?) then couldn’t cancel when they found out shipping would be astronomical?

It didn’t look elegantly shabby on their veranda; it looked ready for the tip. But it does seem to have inspired at least one item in their Pottery Barn collaboration.

I expect this one:
View attachment 1245052

To be permanently replaced by this:
View attachment 1245054

Oh yes we bought this quaint plant stand in England....rusty old rickety thing!! 🙄🤣

Wow that pottery barn collection is a whole lot of puke green 🤢 Julia’s looking well though, she seems more like herself post-pregnancy. I wonder if she gets hyperemesis, it would explain how thin and haggard she got (and maybe also explains the puke green obsession 😂 ).

That blue and white Boden dress won't see the light of day again....couldn't even get the straps to stay on her shoulders for the short clips she shared on her IG.

What is it with the staring off into he distance with mouth half open.... 🤷‍♀️ it has a look of....im about to say something...and then forgotten what I was going to say?!

Is it the look of… where did I leave my car keys? Or… do I know that person? Damn, I should have put my contacts in.

To be fair, the Boden skirt is very pretty and very much Julia’s style. The top is an awful fit on her.

Reactions: 4
Thought someone posted the other day about Julia's sisters paintings for the luggage line and now I can't find it.

Came here to say I notice quite a few pics of the suitcases are from Julia's House...those four poster beds she seems to like...the tapestry tudor style kids bed (exactly what a toddler wants....) and the drapes one from Julia's spare bedroom (think Rosie stayed in it)

Definately some family collections involved getting that job of painting for the luggage linings I reckon.

There is something very weird about her...She doesn’t look natural to me ...May be she is a nice person but I have a feeling she is not....

I feel like she turned up to her own GOMI thread and gave pretty measured responses to what was being said on there. But that is a distant memory from a long time ago. I could be wrong!

There is something very weird about her...She doesn’t look natural to me ...May be she is a nice person but I have a feeling she is not....
I can’t decide if she is ok or not. I guess she projects quite a professional and fairly cold front. I saw her speak on stories and she was very robotic l but perhaps she is not comfortable in front of camera as in ‘chatting’.
She has definitely distances herself from Rosie and I wonder if that’s because Rosie just isn’t good for her image or whether something happened between them or maybe they have just grown apart?
I think she is quite a wise professional as although she shows her children and her husband ( I feel purely for enhancing her products and her page ) you actually don’t know much about her. Which is probably why I can’t gage what she is like.

She is terrible on stories; she should not do ads there. She does keep her account very professional; everything is purposeful (even the many kid pictures). I get the feeling she wouldn't have a problem deactivating social media tomorrow (except for the paychecks!).

She is terrible on stories; she should not do ads there. She does keep her account very professional; everything is purposeful (even the many kid pictures). I get the feeling she wouldn't have a problem deactivating social media tomorrow (except for the paychecks!).
I've followed her for years and witnessed the change in her.

She obviously has some money behind her to invest in her business and picture perfect home and life.

Like a few other IG influencers she made 'hay whilst the sun shines' as they say! And has done well out of it.

I struggle to understand her demographic, her high end clothes and lifestyle then does ads for amazon and fabletics which I don't for the life of me think she would actually wear.

She has a gorgeous enviable life....one I like seeing.

Though all the flogging of dresses etc does get a little bland