Julia Berolzheimer (Gal Meets Glam)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not one to make comments about someone's body...however the difference in Julia is stark. Usually post baby our face shape changes and we do appear more rounded...many people still remain slim...however Julia really has made some changes.

If the camera adds pounds (which I suffer from! ) Julia in the wild must be very slight.

I hope she is well and not trying to achieve something challenging her natural state.
I’ve had in-patient treatment for anorexia, and seeing her is triggering to me. She looks worse than people I was hospitalized with.
---
No that isn't it - hers is pretty close though - you should be able to find it on Zillow - $7.95mil.
Found it! That house is a lot of LEWK!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone read/post on GOMI?

'Until she announces something herself publicly your posts will continue being removed'

Did you catch the speculation before it was removed?
I went to Gomi to see if people were talking about Julia's antiquing, saw only two comments. First one mentioned Zillow and Mount Pleasant, the second comment was equally bland. No address or names was shared, I went back later and Alice had tantrum removed them. She really is stupid and Gomi is a bigger mess than I remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could be getting this wrong but I seem to recall Julia actually turned up on her early GOMI thread. I remember going to find it after reading Rosie Londoners. Right at the beginning of her thread someone said she had gained weight, and when Julia came on to address the various things that had been said about her she just acknowledged a bit of college (or post college) weight gain. At the time it was all a bit unwarranted, to be honest, but Julia looked ‘normal’ slim, rather than ‘emaciated slim’ like she does now. I thought she handled whatever had been said about her really well, to be honest, although I don’t remember much about it and half the time I try to go on GOMI I can’t even get in so I don’t bother anymore!

Reactions: 5
I know this is a snark page, but I feel compelled to share that I broke down and ordered a Parterre dress recently, and… I love it. Also, shipping is included, and it’s FAST, four or five calendar days. When she first brought out the line I thought the pieces looked overpriced and kind of basic cottage core, but they’ve gotten more interesting recently.

I do want to know why she’s selling the house though, and if she’ll ever look healthy again.
Carry on snarking!

I know this is a snark page, but I feel compelled to share that I broke down and ordered a Parterre dress recently, and… I love it. Also, shipping is included, and it’s FAST, four or five calendar days. When she first brought out the line I thought the pieces looked overpriced and kind of basic cottage core, but they’ve gotten more interesting recently.

I do want to know why she’s selling the house though, and if she’ll ever look healthy again.
Carry on snarking!
I do really like the look of some of the dresses and the table linens! So no judgement from me! Which dress did you buy? I'm thinking I might get one for next summer.

Reactions: 2
I do really like the look of some of the dresses and the table linens! So no judgement from me! Which dress did you buy? I'm thinking I might get one for next summer.
I got the Brooks dress in Dolce stripe. I think they also use that print in the Owen dress. I really do love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why would you buy new furniture for a house you are selling? (Counter chairs?)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why would you buy new furniture for a house you are selling? (Counter chairs?)
I was wondering that myself. I suppose it’s possible that they have been on back order for months, and the order couldn’t be cancelled ( I work in a furniture store that does a lot of higher end custom pieces, and they sometimes take aaaages)

No comments or updates on GOMI for a while now.

Wonder why the radio silence if the house is up for sale?

Interestingly her sister who lives in Ireland is closing down her art business. Got an email this morning. May not be connected of course. But wondered if there was something prompting the changes for these sisters.

Reactions: 6
Wow, I wonder why her sister is doing that?

Alice is a fool. She runs a gossip / snark site that is pretty much dead in the water due to her bizarre tantrums about peoples' posts. I've read that Alice is deathly afraid of lawsuits by certain very wealthy subjects, so she will lock specific instagrammers threads, or block people and their comments. We are talking about the house for sale here, nothing horrific has been said.

• Sad
All quiet on the house selling front....nothing on IG or even Gomi. Wonder why....

Opened a magazine earlier and was faced with this picture! Thought I've seen that before!

I'm assuming it's this years colour scheme for all those 'infleuncers' shared at some 'influencer conference'.

Reminded me of that scene from Devil Wears Prada about the sweater..."and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when, in fact, you're wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room... "

Attachments

• Heart
duck’s sake 😂 Looks like she’s got rickets. Which wouldn’t surprise me given it looks like she doesn’t eat food any more (or has fingers for pudding 🤮).

• Haha
Reactions: 7